Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#21 2017-03-16 00:04:07

Stethmeplease
Files: 1
PM

Re: File viewing compatibility

ChiraBeats wrote:

is that still on edge on your xbox one? I don't have any access to an xbox one, but I made a total shot in the dark anyway. Give it a try now.

No still doesn't work on Xbox one, error loading this resource

However the time saying 00:00 means it is working just give it a minute to load

#22 2017-03-16 01:25:21

Syoubat
No avatar found
Files: 0
PM Website

Stethmeplease wrote:
ChiraBeats wrote:

is that still on edge on your xbox one? I don't have any access to an xbox one, but I made a total shot in the dark anyway. Give it a try now.

No still doesn't work on Xbox one, error loading this resource

However the time saying 00:00 means it is working just give it a minute to load

yes it is on my xbox. as for letting it load, i let it sit for a few mins before i posted about the issue

screeee!

#23 2017-03-16 02:07:43

ChiraBeats
Administrator
Files: 43
PM Website

Without an xbox sitting in front of me that's going to be pretty tough to fix. Even with an xbox sitting in front of me, they don't exactly have developer tools built into the browser I'm guessing. Next best thing would be trying to get in the chat with someone who has access to an xbox and see if it's possible to see what's going on just from my end.

#24 2017-03-16 03:42:30

Syoubat
No avatar found
Files: 0
PM Website

ChiraBeats wrote:

Without an xbox sitting in front of me that's going to be pretty tough to fix. Even with an xbox sitting in front of me, they don't exactly have developer tools built into the browser I'm guessing. Next best thing would be trying to get in the chat with someone who has access to an xbox and see if it's possible to see what's going on just from my end.

don't worry about it. im not in files enough for it to be too much of an issue. like I said earlier, I'm only doing it this way until I get a new computer

screeee!

#25 2017-03-22 23:53:42

paperpenguin
Files: 3
PM

So video playback is broken for me for some files, I'm getting the "Error loading this resource" on Windows 10 Anniversary build, 64-bit Firefox version 50.1.0. AdBlock is disabled, Ghostery is disabled, HTTPSEverywhere is disabled, NoScript whitelists H2H.

Oddly enough, works on Edge, which I absolutely despise using.

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those rap guys' girlfriends.

#26 2017-03-23 01:54:40

ChiraBeats
Administrator
PM Website

I see your errors, I can't reproduce them. But I'm running into errors of my own on Firefox that I can't explain. I made an adjustment to try and fix your problem, and put a big ol bandaid on mine while I take a closer look.

#27 2017-03-23 03:47:43

paperpenguin
Files: 3
PM

ChiraBeats wrote:

I see your errors, I can't reproduce them. But I'm running into errors of my own on Firefox that I can't explain. I made an adjustment to try and fix your problem, and put a big ol bandaid on mine while I take a closer look.

Whatever you did seems to have done did it. All videos work for me now. Thanks!

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those rap guys' girlfriends.

#28 2017-04-23 06:15:46

ChiraBeats
Administrator
PM Website

Bump. With recent events I've made a few changes, tightened things up a bit. Everyone still able to view files okay?

Board footer