Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2018-10-29 13:02:28

PineMarten
Files: 1
PM

happy halloween!

What are you doing for halloween? In my case, it's not really big where I live and I'm too old for trick or treat *shrugs*. I guess I can give candy to trick or treaters if they come knocking.

#2 2018-10-31 10:09:17

scientist
Files: 8
PM

Re: happy halloween!

I wish there was something organised, but no. All the community parties were over the weekend and I couldn't bring myself to go, it didn't seem right to go unaccompanied by children. I do have a costume but it really needs upgrading before next years zombie walk.
So the most Hallowe'en thing I did all day was to buy a new Warmachine/Hordes mini from the Grymkin: the Wicked Harvest faction - a largely Hallowe'en-themed army.

Hoping I can get moving on my Games Workshop Nighthaunts tonight, gotta get rid of that big seam down the middle before I can commence to paint...

A static electrical discharge will emanate from your swollen heart
While the doctor prescribes "rubber SOLES"
-Steam Powered Giraffe

#3 2018-10-31 14:33:07

Diff
Files: 139
PM

Re: happy halloween!

No big plans for today. I guess I'll toss some LEDs in the window and play some spooky music for trick-or-treaters.

Board footer