Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2018-12-02 18:20:33

Inari
No avatar found
Files: 0
PM

A Heartbeat in a Tin Man - A Collection, I guess

*** All parts of this story will be posted in this heading because I don't want to spam the forums (as of 4th December 2018)

Hello, so I'm kind of new to this whole writing shabang. This story is kind of a tester run of my writing so if you find any errors, please tell me or if you have any suggestions, please PM me so it can be a surprise. The whole premise of this story will kind of start next part and is written in a journal entry style. I plan to update this once a day (exams are soon so I can't promise anything but I'll try my best).

Warning: There might be language or suggestive themes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) so read cautiously if you are not comfortable of them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Introduction - (A Heartbeat in a Tin Man part 1)

2 February, I don’t feel like checking the time
    So, every student has different kind of things they’re into, right? Some people like to paint or draw, some like to sing, some like to dance, some like to act, you can get the point. I’m not saying I don’t do any of those things, in fact, I love to paint and play video games like your average recluse. But everyone also has a ‘secret’ thing they’re into. The more common ones can be BDSM, feet, other things that shouldn’t be mention by my own hand, chests, and much more. You see, I believe I’m kind of different in that kind of aspect - I can’t believe I’m writing this down - I enjoy something that most people don’t even think about that often. Something that I will surely be ridiculed for if I ever open up about it.
Hhg.. My secret thing ... is hearts. Yep that’s right, the human heart. The thing that keeps us alive and pounds so sweetly to fill the life of creatures. The thing that goes ba-dum , ba-dum for multiple thousands a time per day. It’s so intoxicating - wait no...
    Look, I know if someone were to find this, maybe even you (the reader), will probably think I’m weird. I can just imagine the taunts by the popular students, maybe even the other introverts.
    [“Oh wow! Look at the perverted, heartbeat loving freak, Christopher Reins. I bet he’s looking at my boobs for something visible.”
    “Why are you looking at my neck pulse like that?! Do you wanna suck the blood outta me or something? That’s probably why you are so pale and dark-spirited”
    “I bet he looks at all the guys’ glistening chests, not because he is gay, but so he can get off on his weird obsession with hearts. Glad I’m straight so I don’t have the chance to be with him romantically.”]
I shudder at the thought of the endless amount of taunts they could give me. And they wouldn’t be 100% in the wrong. I truly think I have an odd obsession with hearts. Even when I research this (fetish?) in Incognito mode (I swear that’s the only reason I use it), I feel even more like an outcast because of the too relatable heart posts and lack of investors in the heartbeat community (although I have full appreciation for the ones who post and share their experiences). I mean, who's heart skips a beat when an anime-style game says ‘I’m going to steal your heart!’ or when someone says/when I read ‘My heart is racing’. Who gets excited when they see a pulse in someone’s neck? Or how about almost getting aroused at the doctor’s office because you imagine someone you like stething you (and then they ask you why is your heart racing and say there is no need to be nervous)? I really think I have a problem.

(Technically) 3 February, 12:00am
Update - I’m kind of in deep shit right now. So there is this transfer student in my class, right.  He’s kind, quite charming, and fit. Nothing too unusual there right? So, what is the problem with them? Well, they might too GORGEOUS for their own good. I’m a sucker for adorable, friendly, intellectual, humorous guys and my speeding heart thinks this boy has take it way too far. He has beautiful, curly red hair (which looks very pleasant compared to my jet-black, raven-like, unruly hair), a soft, round but defined face sprinkled with freckles, and a very nice toned torso (like homeboi looks like a drawing reference or some shit).
Although it’s not too outrageous for a guy to like a hotter-than-the-sun boy, there is something even more appealing to me. He’s an android who has a pulse.  H E  I S  A  S E X Y  A S S  P I E C E  O F  M A C H I N E R Y  W I T H  A  H U M A N  H E A R T B E A T . And you might be wondering; how do I know this? How do you that he has pulse? How do you know he's an android? Well, hehe, it’s quite an interesting story.

oH No a CliFfHanGer! Don’t worry, since I’m on a writing spree right now, you’ll get the next part on the same day I’m writing this. Of course, if anyone is reading.
Plz dont roast me too hard, I'm just a teenage girl (basically a Futaba Sakura, why would I make that reference) who loves her guilty pleasures.

Last edited by Inari (2018-12-05 01:25:27)

Sincerely me

#2 2018-12-05 00:37:01

Inari
No avatar found
PM

Re: A Heartbeat in a Tin Man - A Collection, I guess

Hey hey hey, it's slow-ass Inari. Already dun fail my promise (might've got my non-school work computer privileges taken away because I may have forgotten to clean the bathtub)about posing everyday. I lowkey hate what I wrote but like, it's not complete trash so why not?  And now, onwards to another part.

Mini speech: THIS STORY HAS CURSE WORDS AND POSSIBLY SUGGESTIVE THEMES, DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YA

The Situation -  ( A Heartbeat in a Tin Man - Part 2)

2 February (Earlier at like 4:00pm)
So, I got lucky with my class scheduling. We have 8 different periods but we only go to 4 out of those 8 on a school day. Also luckily, I was 8th period gym, so it would always be at the end of a class day. Because I have noodle limbs, I have to stay 30 extra minutes after class to become stronger. For most of my school life, I have done this alone as I get embarrassed around others (that’s not the bitchy coach). That was how it usually was for me, until this year. It is just my luck that Mr. Perfect Cyborg (I did some research and found out that androids and cyborgs truly do have a difference) had to join me in these after class sessions because of cyborg things.
M  Y  H O L Y  F A T E S! D O  T H E  F A T E S  H A T E  ME  O R  L O V E  M E ?
The actual session itself was fine. I did the usual pushups, pull up, squats, etc reps, but this time with a partner (in a sense). My holy fates ! I felt like I was dying a tad more than usual. My own heart was pounding and racing (I’m not sure if it was from the workout or the presence of an another extremely attractive being) and my head was kind of aching. I was sweaty, my knees were weak, arms felt quite heavy , stain on my shirt (totally mom’s spaghetti). Anyway, back to the story without lame ass jokes.
I got to leave my session 5 minutes early because I moved faster than usual *maybe that’s why you were dying Christopher. By the time I finished putting on non workout out clothes and getting my stuff to go walk home, the cyborg had walked in. It felt like time slow down when he walked in. His hair was sort of knotted but still flawless, his eyes half-lidded from (exhaustion?), and just basically like an idol. But then -- but then --, he just had to make a remark about his physical state. The whole moment is like a headlight and I am the deer. That shit is crystal clear.
[ “Good grief, my heart is racing -- that effin 1200 meter run,” he practically said to the air, I’m not sure if he even saw me standing in the corner at first. Not likely. Although, I still perked up my head and inquired about something that caught me off guard.
“Your heart...” it came out more like a statement than a question. Stupid monotonous voice. He made a sound and snapped his head in my direction. His slightly sour expression became a simple, charming smile.
“Yes, it may come as a shock, but I do indeed have a heart, as I was previously human” he paused for a second then continued “,you can feel if you don’t believe me.” And that’s when the world stop spinning. I’m just a little bit embarrassed to say this, but I almost had (I dunno, a panic attack?) right there. Does he know about my obsession? How would he? This is only my first time talking to him that’s not a quick wave, there is no way -- At once, everything returned to normal when I looked back at him. His yellow eyes look simultaneously confused and expectant. I really hope I wasn’t being too abnormal.
I took a deep breath, walked over to him, and barely placed my hand on his chest. He was right, he definitely had a heart -- or at least a heart like mechanism. It was beating quite furiously and hard, I rounded to about 160bpm, and stepped back to make sure I wasn’t lingering too long. I could feel the pool forming in my stomach… his face and even breathing practically hid those precious, fast-paced beats.
“I guess you are right about the heart thing, you good?” I asked softly, not really trusting my voice. He parted his -beautiful- lips to say something to me, but then my phone range. Sadly, time (nor my doctor who was like a mother figure) wasn’t on my side as she reminded me to go outside so she could drive me home.
I said a quick bye to the cyborg and was met back with a wink and a ‘see you tomorrow’. ]    A  F U C K I N G  W I N K  and I don’t even know his name, yet.

Already got that 1.4k words on google docs, why can't it be this easy to type words during an essay. And sorry for my lame jokes, I'm full of them and have to share it to some people who I can't hear groan. I was going to say something witty but I honestly forgot. And d o n t m i n d t h e l o w k e y f a n f i c t h a t s  k i n d o f g o i n g o n, I never thought I would be able to say that.

Sincerely me

#3 2018-12-05 14:36:55

miguel90
Files: 65
PM Website

great history

#4 2018-12-10 03:58:30

Inari
No avatar found
PM

Hallo, I'm not dead (yet)! My current exams/studying have been slapping me harder in the butt than that one scene in  Asobi Asobase.  On Friday, I will have my first written exam in English and then the rest the week after, so that's going to be a hinderance for me. I will have a double update on the story tomorrow and another on Wednesday/Thursday. By double update, I mean double the words I usually type (equivalent to two pages on the G docs). Now that I have gotten that out the way, Inari is out! (O-O)

Sincerely me

Board footer