Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2017-03-12 00:16:23

LadyKris55
Files: 1
PM

Your first heartbeat experience?

Do you guys remember the first time you had a heartbeat experience with other people?

The first time I had a heartbeat experience was when my (then) boyfriend was finished with soccer practice and wanted me to feel how hard and fast his heart was beating. It was pretty incredible and it still is fresh in my memory to this day!

So what about you guys? First time you had a heartbeat experience with someone other than yourself?

#2 2017-03-12 02:21:31

acardiophileblog
Files: 18
PM

Re: Your first heartbeat experience?

well, since i already typed out my earliest i can remember, i'll do one from over two years ago and break the original post's rule.

so, i'm on a skype call with a super close friend. he's playing around with a stethoscope and the microphone on his webcam and i ask what his heart would sound like with the diaphragm on and off. so, for the next 17 minutes or something, he's trying to record it and for a total of 6 minutes out of that, i can hear his heart.

next bunch of days, he recorded his heart even more. it was pretty cool. and now, it's been over two years since i've heard it. :c

luckily, i still have all the recordings.

#3 2017-03-12 03:01:25

paperpenguin
Files: 3
PM

Mine was with a neighbor kid. We were like 5, 6 maybe, just messing around one day, running in circles or something out in the yard, doing whatever kids without anything to watch on TV and with no videogames are wont to do. He had this thing for dropping on the ground and playing dead, and when I turned my back on him for a second, next thing I know, he's lying down, not moving... at least intentionally. Still breathing heavily from running, but doing his darndest to stay still.

So even though I knew about his possum thing, and he was quite obviously breathing, I still for some reason went over to check if he's alive.

And I liked it.

Edit: Grammar.

Last edited by paperpenguin (2017-03-12 04:07:51)

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those rap guys' girlfriends.

#4 2017-03-12 03:58:13

inaheartbeat
No avatar found
Files: 4
PM

Mine was when I was 5 or so, around preschool. One day my teacher, who was also a doctor, brought in her medical equipment to class and encouraged everyone to try them out. Then she decided to listen to my heart first with the steth. I was reallyy nervous and my heart was racing, back then I had no idea why. She noticed that and after a couple seconds just kinda laughed it off. Even now I can't seem to get my heart to slow down around doctors.

#5 2017-03-12 04:33:52

Deleted user #402

My first experience was with my friend back in 2013 (yes im a late bloomer :P) her and i met up for a steth session and was surprised on how fast my heart was beating and I was surprised on how slow and steady her heart was

#6 2017-03-12 05:28:01

Mumford
Files: 2
PM

My first heart experience with someone else was probably while playing doctor with a friend in kindergarten. I had a toy stethoscope from one of those fisher price doctor's kits, and it actually worked somewhat. I remember listening to his heartbeat, and his little brother's with it. But I know my love of heartbeats and stethoscopes was already there long before that! And I was only 5 or 6 when that experience happened. :D

#7 2017-03-12 05:36:58

Eli25
No avatar found
Files: 0
PM

It started off when I was younger. I listened to one of my best friend's heartbeat. She didn't mind at all. Then I was hooked from then on I guess. :P

#8 2017-03-12 06:18:08

Skitz2000
PM

Whenn I was young (just after discovering that I like heartbeats) I asked the neighbour girl if I could listen to her heart and then she listened to mine. We both thought it was really cool.

Last edited by Skitz2000 (2017-03-12 06:24:23)

#9 2017-03-12 12:57:53

Diff
Files: 139
PM

Probably around 10 or so. Wasn't on purpose, but we were both trying to occupy the same spot on the couch while we were watching some movie as a family and ended up falling asleep before either of us gave up. I ended up with my head on her chest and fell asleep listening to her heart beat.

#10 2017-03-12 18:07:01

Awildsnorlax
PM

I'm pretty sure I was 11 and we were at our neighbors house, and their daughter had a toy steth and we tried it on each other. Turns out hearts were super nice to listen to

#11 2017-04-01 18:21:25

Deleted user #620

My first heartbeat experience with someone else was when I was a 7 or 8 years old kid. I sneaked into my parents' bedroom one Saturday morning and hugged Father who was awake. I stayed there, mentioning how I could feel his heart beating and how it sounded. My interest in hearts was already there before this happened though!

#12 2017-04-01 19:49:29

emofreako
Files: 20
PM Website

In the 7th grade, I had been interested in hearts for a while but never got to listen to anyone elses' except my own. This guy I liked, he was laying down on the grass and without thinking I just laid down and put my ear on his chest. Now that's a memory I'll probably never forget XD

It's not a fashion statement, it's a deathwish.

#13 2017-04-03 02:03:48

BeatCatcher
No avatar found
PM

My first experience was with a childhood friend of mine. The first time I heard her heartbeat was when we hugged and my head ended up on her chest.

Even now, it's kind of our thing. Kinda like a weird special handshake, except it was specifically for hugs. She never minded me listening at all. I guess you could say I heard it grow?

I guess she unknowingly gave me my appreciation for the sound of a beating heart!

#14 2017-07-21 13:45:45

paulmason24
No avatar found
PM

When I went for a medical for a new job.
At the end the young female doctor asked if she could listen again to my heart with some different steths to try them out. the answer was,of course,yes.
She had me lay down and listened with 4 different steths using both diaphragm and bell. She spent longest (at least a minute) at each of my mitral & tricuspid valves - she smiled every time at those spots. She commented how fast & strong my heartbeat was. (no surprise there) and thanked me, but it was all my pleasure. And, yes I passed the medical.

Massive cardiofile, looking for a female to examine me.

#15 2017-07-22 16:59:55

nekoparfait
Files: 5
PM

Back in my 4th year high school. I think it was during a sportsfest, part of it was a parade and we walked for half a mile from campus to the heights surrounding it  (the roads there are a tad steep since it's located at an elevated place)

When we were approaching school, one of my classmates told me her heart was beating fast. I said "Really?" And then she puts her hand over her chest. Sure enough it was fast. It was quite the experience.

ドキドキ

This user has chosen to protect their privacy by hiding their posts from non-members. To see everything Heart2Heart has to offer, you can register for a free account here!

#17 2017-07-28 17:45:14

bluecloud33
New User
No avatar found
PM

I was about 5 or 6 years old. I was playing doctor with one of my friends and the fake stethoscope worked a little bit. I liked what I heard so much that I asked my friend if I could listen to their heartbeat against their chest with my ear. They said yes. I've been in love with heartbeats ever since.

#18 2017-07-30 04:54:19

DaJu
PM

RedheadedBoyHeart wrote:

I used to talk to a cardiophile from Croatia on this anonymous confession app. We occasionally spoke to each other, and we exchanged heartbeat pics. But unfortunately the app we spoke on became defunct. It was the only means of contact with each other.

Was that app called Candid?

Last edited by DaJu (2017-07-30 04:55:59)

This user has chosen to protect their privacy by hiding their posts from non-members. To see everything Heart2Heart has to offer, you can register for a free account here!

#20 2017-08-09 05:18:44

DaJu
PM

Thought so

Board footer