Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#21 2017-10-27 22:02:29

paulmason24
No avatar found
Files: 0
PM

Re: Your first heartbeat experience?

Seems like the Fisher Price toy medical kits and the stethoscope in particular have a lot to answer for.
Unfortunately I never got one

Massive cardiofile, looking for a female to examine me.

#22 2017-11-04 20:43:27

Mainedude16
New User
No avatar found
PM

I was around 8 years old. My step sister had her boyfriend over and he brought his little sis who was my age. We went to my room to play.  I had a toy stethoscope and she wanted to play doctor.  So we took turns laying on the bed and listening to each other's heart beating. She took off her shirt and had a visible heartbeat. Obviously this wasn't a sexual thing with us being so young but I really enjoyed using the stethoscope on her and putting my ear to her chest. As I grew older that memory lead me into sexual desires and wanting to hear female hearts beating

#23 2017-12-12 04:32:24

SymphonyOfBass
Files: 19
PM

nothing fancy here. just cuddling with my head on my bfs chest enjoying the music

#24 2017-12-15 05:48:20

bakerstbabe221
Files: 15
PM

I don't remember my first but I remember a lot of it from being young. It was probably one of my first fixations.

-When I was about Kindergarten age, my step mother was a nurse and I remember one night before a church function she, for some reason, got her stethoscope and said "let's listen to your heart". It made me feel weird. I think because it was already a thing for me. It didn't make me uncomfortable in a molest-y way... just in the way it does now when people bring up heart related stuff around me. I'm pretty sure that was the first time I heard my own h heartbeat and I'm pretty sure it was a Littmann. I ended up playing with that stethoscope in the future but only on my dolls and stuffed animals.

-Around the same time, I had friends in my grandparents' neighborhood. I remembered reading something in a kids magazine about being able to hear another person's heartbeat with a styrofoam cup and we were running around the backyard and at least one of them let me listen to her heart with a cup. I don't remember details. It was probably fast and muffled.

-Later in elementary school when I was living with a different set of grandparents, I would check out library books about the heart. That was embarrassing when my grandma would open up my back pack and found two of those books. I told her we were learning about it in class. I think I neded up renting or somehow otherwise watching a documentary on the heart.

-I would play with my Barbies and always make them ear-steth each other. I'd even make the one's head move as if being pushed by the others' heart. I'd have them "feel" each other's heartbeats too with their hands on their chests.

-I loved when kid shows would do specials about going to the doctor because they would always talk about stethoscopes and heartbeats. I distinctly remember pushing my chest toward the screen and pretending they could hear my heartbeat.

-Once, I discovered a funnel in my grandma's storage cupboard that had a hose attached and I realized I could hide back in the back room and put the funnel over my chest and the end of the hose in my ear and listen. It was muffled and tinny (the funnel and hose were aluminum) but I liked it.

-Later in elementary school and middle school, my next stepmom had gone through nurse training and had a stethoscope. I sneaked it once to listen to my heart in the bathtub.

-Shared a bed with my stepsister for a brief time in elementary school and ear stethed her in her sleep once because I could see her heart beating against her chest; it was moving her shirt

-In high school/college while living with my aunt and uncle, my uncle was a doctor. Sometimes, I would sneak upstairs to the kitchen (the guest room was in the basement) and take his stethoscope into the laundry room and lock myself in. My heart would be pounding so hard and fast from the thrill and the fear of being caught.

-I don't think I had my first real, intentional experience until two years ago. Almost three now.

"I should have fitted you with a cardiograph." -Eurus Holmes, The Final Problem (4x03)

#25 2018-05-04 15:38:39

scientist
Files: 8
PM

Earliest I can remember, is feeling my heartbeat in bed when 12/13.
I would soon make a stethoscope out of a funnel, tape, and aquarium filter air tube.

A static electrical discharge will emanate from your swollen heart
While the doctor prescribes "rubber SOLES"
-Steam Powered Giraffe

This user has chosen to protect their privacy by hiding their posts from non-members. To see everything Heart2Heart has to offer, you can register for a free account here!

#27 2022-11-28 12:18:28

Ricadams
PM

First experience I remember was in middle school. It was end of term and, before leaving, this girl in the same year as me tried to embarrass me by giving me a hug. My attempt to get away led to my ear being over her heart. She let go in embarrassment once she heard someone else comment.

This user has chosen to protect their privacy by hiding their posts from non-members. To see everything Heart2Heart has to offer, you can register for a free account here!

#29 2022-12-05 20:37:58

Ricadams
PM

Platonic_Steths wrote:

@Ricadams Knowing how middle school students are, I doubt their comments were heart related, but it's a nice story even so. Did you know you were a cardiophile at the time?

I had some idea I might have been a cardiophile. The whole event practically confirmed it for me.

Board footer