Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2019-06-27 03:10:18

heartbeatbabe93
No avatar found
Files: 0
PM

“Converting” non-cardiophiles into cardiophiles

Ever since I found out that I had this interest as a teen, I was so sure that I would only be with someone who was a cardiophile. That took a SEVERAL long distance relationships to get me to realize maybe that idea wasn’t the best. But, I couldn’t fathom telling someone about this. For Cthulhu’s sake, I can’t even say the words “heartbeat,” “heart,” or “stethoscope” out loud! :lol:

*insert flashback from 2017* I had told my boyfriend that I had something to tell him, but left it at that. Took me a solid two and a half hours to crack. I told him to look under my bed and to grab a bag. He unzipped it and found steths galore. His eyes lit up, he grabbed my hand and had me stand in the middle of my bedroom. He put the steth in his ears and listened while he mimicked how my heart was beating. I almost died.

After that, he would ask me how fast I thought my heart was beating. Or how I would feel if he casually pressed his ear against my chest. I thought he was just playfully teasing at this point. And while months had gone by, I felt guilty for asking him to steth me. Or even to bring up heart related things. He’d say it was ok, but I was afraid I was pushing this onto him.

Then one day, we were cuddling and he told me that he’s really into “heart stuff.” That he thinks it’s intimate and even said “cardiophile” out loud. He teases me often and checks my heart rate on my Fitbit constantly. Even when we’re not together, he’ll ask for my heart rate. This past Christmas he got me a littmann, y’all! And he uses it more often that I do! He even asks me to carry a steth in my purse for time to time, so we can use it when we’ve got time alone. It’s insane. Lol

I’ve converted a “normie” into a heart lover, unsuspectingly! Has anyone else had this experience?? It’s literally the most odd feeling- I don’t want to believe it, but I believe it. And I love it. And I couldn’t be happier. I’d love to hear stories!! :heart:

#2 2019-07-05 11:31:12

PineMarten
Files: 1
PM

Re: “Converting” non-cardiophiles into cardiophiles

I've never had that happen (although I haven't had a partner yet), you're so lucky to find someone special who's open to cardiophilia :heart:

#3 2019-07-28 18:40:30

Deleted user #402

Never had that happen but i guess anything is possible

#4 2019-07-29 19:28:40

JOELwindows7
Files: 1
PM Website

I am wishing to become Cardiophile evangelist

Founder of Perkedel Technologies
Share and Serve for Gratis, Open Source, and FULL VERSION!!!
linktr.ee/joelwindows7

Board footer