Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#21 2018-06-09 01:23:39

acardiophileblog
Files: 18
PM

Re: how do you respond to "How's your heart"?

HBrhody wrote:

"How's your heart" is a heart lovers way of saying "how are you today," "how's thing going," hey, what's up," or any other greeting. I may relate the pumping of my heart to how I'm feeling at the time. ["Hey J, how's your heart today?" "He's a little tired this morning. I had a long night."] Or I'll give a brief explanation of exactly how it is beating.  Right now he's pumping slow and normally.  I just finished my last spoonful of breakfast, so my heart is also pumping happily and healthily.  Happy Saturday everyone. How's your heart today?

no it isn't.

#22 2018-06-09 19:33:39

ReallyRainyTiger
Files: 3
PM

To be honest, it sounds like an awkward question even for a cardiophile. Regardless of how someone means it or what their intentions are, it actually sounds like a weird question to me.

#23 2018-06-12 06:08:04

aloe16
No avatar found
Files: 0
PM

I've actually been asked this question twice through PM's on another site.  Both times were people from non-English speaking countries, so I figured that there may have been some interpretation problems as to what were good questions to ask, in English and in our culture.  I didn't mind the question(s) and I answered that my heart was slightly fast.

#24 2019-01-19 02:53:46

Deleted user #1424

by sighing out loud and ignoring the question. i am more than just a heartbeat, im a person too. this question annoys me very much

#25 2019-01-19 15:07:05

angelheart
Files: 48
PM

i hook myself and let them figure it out.

with butt turnd to potato-est quality possible

Σ _ angelheart

#26 2019-01-21 16:21:26

heartbeatlistener5
No avatar found
Files: 0
PM

Diff wrote:

Alright so you're talking to someone because that's what normal people do, right? Maybe you're talking to a cardiophile let's say. And they ask "How's your heart?"

How

how exactly are you supposed to respond to that? "Fine"? "Not sure I haven't seen him in a while"? "Doing backflips in the street"? "Ironically liking K-Pop"?

I hate questions like this, unless it's from my wife or a close friend. It's weird to me any other way. Just ask me how I am. :rolleyes:

Board footer