Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2017-11-01 04:36:35

Deleted user #588

I would like to delete my profile.

I have searched my profile and have yet to find a way to delete my profile. If whoever moderates or runs this site could you please delete my profile for me? Thanks in advance

#2 2017-11-01 04:45:21

ChiraBeats
Administrator
Files: 43
PM Website

Re: I would like to delete my profile.

Yep, all you have to do is ask!

#3 2017-11-01 04:47:00

Deleted user #588

Thank you, I appreciate it.

#4 2017-11-01 05:11:05

ChiraBeats
Administrator
Files: 43
PM Website

Going to go ahead and post the PM I sent them since it's probably good to have this information be public.

Deleting your account will wipe out any private messages you have sent. The other person will only be able to see their own messages in conversations with you.

Public forum posts, comments, and files will *not* be wiped out since this can cause some confusion when bits and pieces of conversation get erased.
However, those orphaned posts will not be connected to you. Your name and account info will be scrubbed and replaced with a special "Deleted user" account so nothing's traceable back to you.
Another note, this public content *can* be deleted separately, it just doesn't happen automatically on account deletion.

All personal information related to your account like your bio, email, name, avatar, will all be erased.

Deleting accounts on any site will always have some weird gotchas like this. For example, on Tumblr reblogged content from a deleted blog still sticks around, and on reddit deleted accounts only have their name removed from their posts. On big sites you have to do research or just figure out those gotchas for yourself, but on a smaller-scale site like this I like to make sure everyone knows exactly what's going to happen so that we don't get any unpleasant surprises.

Board footer