Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2017-02-19 05:48:52

Diff
Files: 139
PM

Fun and games

What do all you guys do for fun?

I like playing computer games when I can, which isn't very often these days, and generally browsing the internet.

Right now I've been slowly working through Disgaea 2 PC. Great game, I loved the Disgaea series and really everything else NIS did on the PSP. I can't wait to see if NIS keeps porting their stuff to Linux. I already loved them and their games but that right there would just be the cherry on top.

But yeah the other 99% of the time I spend on the handful of forums and other community sites I visit. Kind of hoping discussion picks up here, you guys seem pretty alright and I'd like to get to know you guys better. There's only like 50 of us here, after all.

#2 2017-02-19 16:49:28

Deleted user #158

Re: Fun and games

I play drums (patthedrummer - go figure) and play live music sometimes too. I also play adult co-ed rec soccer every single season. I also go out and do stuff with the local singles club. Usually involves alcohol.

At home will fire up a game console and play something when I'm not too tired. If I am, then I throw on a movie/TV show. Soccer, hockey, football, or tennis matches take precedence over this though.

#3 2017-02-19 18:26:12

Diff
Files: 139
PM

I used to play drums, just on the drumline at my highschool though, and I didn't usually play on the drum set or anything like that. Just the bass drum for me.

#4 2017-02-19 18:37:30

ChiraBeats
Administrator
Files: 43
PM Website

Pretty much Netflix. And sleep. Sometimes I netflix while I sleep.

#5 2017-02-20 16:46:37

Deleted user #61

My hobby right now is my poetry. I have 110 poems that I am in the process of editing. I’ve been editing them for about a year and a half. Some poems have turned into two, others more than two. Once I am able to read through all of them without making any changes, it will be time to start working on the preface and introduction of the book. I take pride in writing, poetry or not, because I enjoy expressing myself, being detailed and precise, and being open and honest—things with which I have trouble when speaking. I wish I could be telepathic with someone, for it would be flawless communication and understanding.

I enjoy repairing and troubleshooting things. A couple of weeks ago I had the snow thrower all taken apart just shy of cracking open the crankcase. After I was done, and only  $55.00 later rather than $550 for a new one, it ran good as new and ran good as new after last weeks snow storm.

#6 2017-02-21 04:12:06

monkey
Files: 4
PM

I'm a (very) amateur writer. Mostly science-fiction type stuff, a little light fantasy now and then.  To answer the typical questions-- No, I don't write much heart-related stuff (if it makes sense it might be included. Otherwise, no). I don't write smut (which means the stuff I write typically gets completely ignored). I generally don't take requests either (unless I REALLY like the suggestion).

I also spend way too much time playing pinball.

#7 2017-02-21 04:42:26

paperpenguin
Files: 3
PM

I used to play a lot of videogames in elementary and high school, but once I got into uni, I tapered it off as I focused on studies and partying. Since then, I've picked up programming, watching terrible movies and Let's Plays, and crocheting.

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those rap guys' girlfriends.

#8 2017-02-23 08:41:31

Deleted user #29

In my free time I usually chat with my online buddies or play video games with them. Mostly FPS and RTS games but I've gotten into some MMOs like Elder Scroll's Online and its been pretty fun. Other than that I nap, listen to music, or browse YouTube and Tumblr. I occasionally hang out with my IRL friends when they aren't busy or out of town. I've also been trying to get into art too recently and started a little sketch book. I'm pretty bad at it but I try and just go at it for a while while listening to tunes and I've bee improving over the months.

#9 2017-05-05 23:33:14

Deleted user #402

I usually just read or out on my motorcycle keeping to myself

#10 2017-05-06 16:04:07

T145
No avatar found
Files: 0
PM

I hide under a rock. :P

Jokes aside, I tend to try to learn something, continue working on personal projects, or gaming. :P

#11 2017-05-08 13:28:54

Desdemona
Files: 0
PM

I crochet, read, play a few musical instruments (violin, viola, bagpipes), sing in two choirs, take walks, and sometimes play video games.  My best friend and I usually spend quality time with each other at least once a week, and I have another close friend who I often go grocery shopping with, which turns an ordinarily unpleasant experience into a fun one.

I also try to do various artistic things, but they don't always turn out well.  My profile pic is a good example.  That thing looks more like a potato than a heart, but it amuses me. :)

#12 2017-06-11 16:47:39

nekoparfait
Files: 5
PM

I read fanfiction, check out fandom art courtesy of FB pages, play games on PSV or 3DS, cook, hang out with my friends!

ドキドキ

Board footer