Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#41 2017-03-08 14:08:22

acardiophileblog
Files: 18
PM

Re: I don't think Mat's very happy with us

The reasons minors even join is because it says in big bold letters on the front page that it is not specifically a fetish website; it's a website for people to share and talk about their interest in heartbeats.

uh, what. i'm pretty sure most minors join because it's a fetish site. at a younger age, you're usually more sexually driven. this is also why its easy for the pedos on that site to prey on them.

mat can say anything at all on the welcome portal page, but it is most definitely a fetish site. there may be people into hearts non-sexually, but that's a small handful of members in the community. and since it's a fetish site, it needs to be properly moderated. mat will never be up to the task.

Last edited by acardiophileblog (2017-03-08 14:10:35)

#42 2017-03-08 14:14:26

LadyKris55
Files: 1
PM

You guys clearly aren't seeing my point... i am 100% agreeing that Mat is wrong and needs to change. But alright. ;)

Last edited by LadyKris55 (2017-03-08 14:14:51)

#43 2017-03-08 14:39:09

acardiophileblog
PM

and i wasn't defending mat, either. mat's a piece of shit. all i was saying was that it's a fetish website run by an admin that doesn't have a clue how to run a fetish website.

#44 2017-03-09 11:58:53

Skitz2000
Files: 0
PM

LadyKris55 wrote:

It's a very very messy situation and while I don't think minors should be turned away from HBP because of their age, I do think there should be a closer eye on them and the members that interact with them.

I agree. There needs to be more moderation.

This might be a silly idea but I have thought that there should be some sort of a teen file section same as the adult section and only teens can view the files  and post files to that section and if it is proven that an adult is using a fake underage account the access that section they should be banned. But we all know Mat will never do that.
By the way. Thankyou for making this website. :).

Last edited by Skitz2000 (2017-03-09 12:17:44)

#45 2017-03-09 16:40:32

acardiophileblog
PM

I don't think Mat's very happy with us

considering mat's new superiority complex thread, that couldn't be more right. mat must have been pissed off writing that thing. now there's an alternative and he knows he's a horrible mod and can't stop anyone from leaving.

what a terrible thread. i hope that place collapses soon.

#46 2017-03-09 17:59:08

RodrigoMDZ
No avatar found
PM

LadyKris55 wrote:

You guys clearly aren't seeing my point... i am 100% agreeing that Mat is wrong and needs to change. But alright. ;)

I may have missundertood your point, so i'm sorry, wasn't trying to put words in your mouth.

I do understand the point of being a teen on a site like this, but as other have said, that site is per definition a fetish site. Not everyone uses the site to get off, but the reality is those are a minority. And if you add the hormones of teens, the pervs preying on them, the vulnerability of someone hat often feels misundertood (a cardiophile) that finds a fake feeling of security in the site and an administrator with a god comple... well, that's a recipe for disaster. It's sad, HBP started as a great site, but then started to go downhill.

I do acknowledge my position on this wasn't very helpful at the time of my first ban on the site. But I started seeing this things long before most people, when everyone still felt Mat was the Lord Saviour of the cardiophile community. So, instead of being heard I started being resented for telling the truth. And that's what eventually go me banned the first time... and the 3 or 4 subsequent times.

I bet now some people that hated me for speaking about Mat as he really is would agree with me, maybe not with my methods, but at least the content.

#47 2017-03-09 18:00:55

RodrigoMDZ
No avatar found
PM

acardiophileblog wrote:

considering mat's new superiority complex thread, that couldn't be more right. mat must have been pissed off writing that thing. now there's an alternative and he knows he's a horrible mod and can't stop anyone from leaving.

I've been quite curious about that.  I read about it on Tumblr... and i'm not going to make a new account on HBP, i'm done with the site...

#48 2017-03-09 19:31:54

Syoubat
No avatar found
PM Website

i'm doing my best to stay out of the convo in that forum but i do agree that he's ignoring the issues at hand and acting like a child

screeee!

#49 2017-03-09 19:51:00

acardiophileblog
PM

RodrigoMDZ wrote:
acardiophileblog wrote:

I've been quite curious about that.  I read about it on Tumblr... and i'm not going to make a new account on HBP, i'm done with the site...

http://i.imgur.com/Ai3Tj7D.png

there's the original post in its entirety for those who don't have access/don't want to go there to find mat's pathetic post.

warning: it's full of high level pathetic attitude about various things, not giving a shit, and elitism. read at your own risk.

...(one of the topics brags about site stats. yeah, that was relevant when people are leaving due to feeling unsafe. uh huh)

one of the most pathetic things about that is that he clearly doesn't know how other websites function, including this one. the idiots claims that other sites are way less secure than hbp. right, on what grounds? where's the proof? i'm pretty sure that whenever we get pedos floating around here, they'll be gone quick. that's more secure easily. earlier in the thread, mat claims that other sites (any site at all) don't ban people based on reports.

it's clear mat's making shit up to appear to look correct. the 30+ years in making websites (which is a load of crap, btw) was written to strengthen the thought that the next information is true. it's similar to how a lot of doctors are never questioned because they're "the experts". but we all know how broken and unsafe the site is. pedos everywhere, broken code, general lack of a good browsing experience since you can only have ONE instance open at a time. yeah, real expert. real secure.

all one needs to do is look at the comments on certain files there. that's all the proof you need. i'm sure plenty of us know some users' names who have been preying on people. it's very easy to find them. but mat doesn't care. the post proves it. on top of that, mat can view PMs. i don't know what some PMs look like, but they're obviously predatory.

like i said before - mat is a pedophile apologist and likely a pedo too. the place will never improve.

Last edited by acardiophileblog (2017-03-09 19:59:36)

#50 2017-03-09 20:19:24

RodrigoMDZ
No avatar found
PM

Oh, I thought it was going to be worst, meltdown quality worst. I'ts the same old crap he always says... and he still can't be bothered to improve his english.

#51 2017-03-09 20:52:13

acardiophileblog
PM

RodrigoMDZ wrote:

Oh, I thought it was going to be worst, meltdown quality worst. I'ts the same old crap he always says... and he still can't be bothered to improve his english.

it's essentially - "WAAAAH, I'M THE BEST! WAAAAH, PEOPLE ARE LEAVING! WAAAAAH, NO ONE WILL BE BETTER THAN ME! I AM THE EXPERT, WAAAAH!"

which i posted, but it was removed. thing about mat is, you won't see a total meltdown, but you'll see it hidden behind shit like ":)" and "lol!".

Last edited by acardiophileblog (2017-03-09 20:53:13)

#52 2017-03-09 20:57:40

HeartLover1990
Banned
No avatar found
PM

He makes me sick guys, I can't believe why he likes banning people for no reason.

#53 2017-03-09 21:16:32

acardiophileblog
PM

corruption. biggest heart fetish site in the world and the only admin. it must feel pretty great for someone like that. like a dictatorship or something.

#54 2017-03-09 22:02:26

ChiraBeats
Administrator
Files: 43
PM Website

RodrigoMDZ wrote:

It's not the English that bothers me it's that he made a topic labeled "About your concerns" and then says "So, by now things are not going to change!" Like wow I really feel like my concerns have been heard and taken into consideration thanks mat.

Essentially he ended up blaming the users for the state of things if they're unhappy with it. He tries to make it sound like every other site is just inferior without actually explaining how. He's trying to go for maximum stockholm syndrome right there.

Last edited by ChiraBeats (2017-03-09 22:03:34)

#55 2017-03-09 22:20:39

Syoubat
No avatar found
PM Website

ChiraBeats wrote:
RodrigoMDZ wrote:

It's not the English that bothers me it's that he made a topic labeled "About your concerns" and then says "So, by now things are not going to change!" Like wow I really feel like my concerns have been heard and taken into consideration thanks mat.

Essentially he ended up blaming the users for the state of things if they're unhappy with it. He tries to make it sound like every other site is just inferior without actually explaining how. He's trying to go for maximum stockholm syndrome right there.

Totally agree o.o

screeee!

#56 2017-03-09 23:10:33

HeartLover1990
Banned
No avatar found
PM

I finally came to realize how bad HBP has gotten.

#57 2017-03-09 23:19:52

HayaiShinzouNeko
Files: 2
PM

Ya know I was going to make a big long post there, but I hit the delete button. I personally feel like anything said would fall on deaf ears.

Actually his attitude reminds me of this strip: http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori … 40/658.png

It's the ears, right? Everyone just loves the fuzzy ears! ~Nyao! X3

#58 2017-03-10 02:10:37

RodrigoMDZ
No avatar found
PM

ChiraBeats wrote:
RodrigoMDZ wrote:

Well, i do mind the attitude and the tone of the message. What I meant was that it's the same old thing he always does. Hes a very bad moderator cause he doesn't know how to delegate, he need to control everything. As I said before, people are realizing this now, but when i said it 5 or 6 years ago everyone started to hate me, including people i talked in daily basis. I was the hipster of HBP (?)... lol!

Besides, i'm pretty sure he's pissed cause he's reading everything we say here and he can't acknowledge that on HBP or here.

Hey Mat, love what you did killing HBP! Keep up the good work...

#59 2017-03-10 03:25:24

ChiraBeats
Administrator
Files: 43
PM Website

If he's choosing not to post here I hope it's not out of fear of me banning him. He's as welcome here as anyone else.

#60 2017-03-10 14:40:42

acardiophileblog
PM

He's as welcome here as anyone else.

are...are you sure? i'd ban mat and send in his ip to authorities if i could. mat harbors pedophiles on hbp that are wanking off to underage users who then receive horrible PMs from them. not even just underage, but mainly females in general. place is full of sexual predators, but all mat cares about are the site's stats and being the best. it wouldn't be even the slightest surprise if mat does these same things (sans-PMs).

Board footer