Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2018-01-03 12:03:45

spiffingly
Files: 0
PM Website

Cardiophile Fanfics

Hey y'all, I think a few people here might do some fanfic writing so I thought I would ask- how many of you include cardiophilia/heartbeat kink in your writing? And if you do, what sort of response do you usually get in comments/reviews?

There are a couple of stories for my main fandom that have some content in them and I just posted one of my own (though extremely NSFW, not sure whether that sort of linking is allowed here) after worrying for ages whether or not to for fear of response. Just curious if anyone has any experience on that front and how different fandoms vary. I noticed there are a *lot* of stories for SPN and Sherlock but beyond that it seems to be one or two for a scattering of fandoms.

Also if anyone has some links to share, I read fandom-blind so I'd love to have a look. :)

#2 2018-01-03 14:48:00

Polnareffseyebrows
PM

Re: Cardiophile Fanfics

I’ve actually made up an entire alien species just for a way of writing in my cardiophilia, lol. Ive had cardiophile and non cardiophile readers and even the non cardiophile readers found it to be enjoyable. Though my stories aren’t fanfiction, they’re all original characters and original plot, I do reference quite a few fandoms.

#3 2018-01-03 17:02:39

ChiraBeats
Administrator
Files: 43
PM Website

Hey there! NSFW content is fine, graphic nudity is the only thing affected by that rule. I've gone ahead and updated it to clarify this.

#4 2018-01-05 10:29:46

spiffingly
PM Website

Thanks for the clarification, Chira! I thought that was the case but I didn't want to post anything unallowed just in case!

Poknareffseyebrows wrote:

I’ve actually made up an entire alien species just for a way of writing in my cardiophilia, lol. Ive had cardiophile and non cardiophile readers and even the non cardiophile readers found it to be enjoyable. Though my stories aren’t fanfiction, they’re all original characters and original plot, I do reference quite a few fandoms.

Ahh that's really awesome! :0 World-building like that is super impressive and so far outside my scope hahaha. Do you have a blog/site you post on? I'd love to see it!

And since it's allowed, my story is here. It's slash with some fairly overt BDSM so definitely not everyone's cup of tea. The response on it hasn't been much, but I got a couple nice comments, so that's something. :')

#5 2018-01-05 13:31:41

Polnareffseyebrows
PM

I might try giving it a read later.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SVqJD … MVALISq8yr All of my works related to the main story, Shyama Error go in this folder. I do also have an oc blog on tumblr, shyamaerror where I post the links as well.

Last edited by Polnareffseyebrows (2018-01-05 17:37:17)

#6 2018-01-06 07:48:14

monkey
Files: 4
PM

I don't do fan fiction, but I do write on occasion. I doubt most of it would interest anyone here.

#7 2018-01-21 08:51:24

bakerstbabe221
Files: 15
PM

I’ve actually done some cardio fanfic already. I’ve posted somewhere here in the creative hearts thread. Enjoy!

"I should have fitted you with a cardiograph." -Eurus Holmes, The Final Problem (4x03)

#8 2018-01-22 13:20:22

heartbro95
PM Website

monkey wrote:

I don't do fan fiction, but I do write on occasion. I doubt most of it would interest anyone here.

Coming from someone who exclusively writes original heart-related fic, yeah, there's more of us than you think... hopefully.

Board footer