Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2018-03-02 13:49:21

ReallyRainyTiger
Files: 3
PM

Heart Friends

My first piece of cardiophile-related writing. Might have a part two depending on what people think...

Kylie sat on the edge of the bed, nervously tapping her foot on the floor. She had never done this before—what if she was bad at it? What if she embarrasses herself? What if—
“Ready?” Marissa’s soft voice called from the hallway. She walked into the room and sat down on the bed as well. Kylie didn’t know what was more attractive—Marissa’s slim yet toned figure or the rose-gold stethoscope around her neck.
“Ye-yeah,” Kylie stuttered. “I’ve never done this before, though.” Marissa grinned.
“It’s easy,” Marissa replied as she removed the stethoscope from around her neck. “Just breathe in and breathe out.” She put the earpieces in, rubbing her palm over the bell to warm it up.
Kylie’s heart raced with anticipation, only picking up speed when the bell hit her chest.
“Nervous?” Marissa asked with a chuckle. “Your heart is pounding.”
Kylie didn’t know how to react to that, because she had never told anyone. Heartbeats were a huge turn-on for her. She loved the sound of a hammering heart, even if it’s her own.
Marissa began to move the stethoscope around to different spots on Kylie’s chest.
“It might be easier if you took the tank-top off,” Marissa said with a smile.
Oh boy. Kylie really didn’t know what to do now.
“I will if you will,” she replied. Marissa’s grin only grew wider. She grasped the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head, setting it on the bed beside her. Kylie was stunned—Marissa was the epitome of her cardiophile dreams. Her toned frame, smooth skin and amazing chest actually had Kylie a bit excited.
  She slipped off her scarlet tank-top and set it on the bed. Her heart was beating faster than before—and apparently so was Marissa’s. Kylie could just see her chest moving in rhythm with her heart.
Marissa once again put the stethoscope on Kylie’s chest. Kylie closed her eyes, taking in the moment. Her thoughts were interrupted by Marissa’s voice.
“It’s a lot faster now,” she said with a smile. “Do you want to hear mine?”
Kylie froze. Nobody has ever asked her that—the only heart she had ever listened to was her own. She just nodded, taking the stethoscope from Marissa. Her hands were shaking a bit as she put the earpieces in. She placed the bell on Marissa’s chest and couldn’t believe her ears. Her heart was RACING. It was only then that she noticed that Marissa was looking right at her…

#2 2018-03-02 23:56:48

Krissyfox
Files: 0
PM

Re: Heart Friends

These names are exactly the same as my sis and a friend of hers. ??

#3 2018-03-03 07:17:31

heartbro95
Files: 0
PM Website

Re: Heart Friends

Yeah I was working on a story a few years ago that was meant to be a series and its main female protag was named Marissa. Seems interesting though, would definitely try and check it out if you continued.

Board footer