Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2017-02-28 20:11:36

angelheart
Files: 48
PM

Any Pros around?

Who here actually is studying kinesiology?? :O

Do you have CPR certification? - How do you get one??

Σ _ angelheart

#2 2017-03-01 01:46:21

Bradycardialady
No avatar found
Files: 1
PM

Re: Any Pros around?

As far as a "professional", i am an emt, no longer an active cardholder but have done my time on ambulance duty.

Cpr cards are easy to get. Most large cities offer classes numerous times a month. You pay a fee and the class is several hours. You can also find free community events that promote hands omly CPR. No fee and no card given for those.

#3 2017-03-01 18:40:17

Deleted user #61

Re: Any Pros around?

I had to google kinesiology. I knew what it was, I just didn't recognize the name for it. As far as CPR, I am not certified, but if I'm ever in a situation where it needs to be performed (and there's nobody else around who is certified), I'll do it based on everything I've seen and read. I did take an actual CPR class about 23 years ago. I have seen ads for CPR training/certification; I've just never been interested enough to go. I'm sure I could sign up for it in my local area right now if I wanted to.

Board footer