Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2018-05-09 04:14:23

Shadowheartsx
No avatar found
Files: 0
PM

Rei's Request

I jumped a little when the phone they had set up rang, according to Gary it was just supposed to be a prop I picked up the receiver and held it to my ear " hello this is the-" I started to answer before a laugh cut me off "so they have you making up a name for their little cover operation for their project' Rei's voice came over the phone and i shrugged visibly " yeah i mean their trying to make it as realistic as possible of an experience' I responded " Ah I see so they've cleaned up their act since I left?" she questioned and just as i was about to respond a door was shoved open and a girl came out of an exam room re-buttoning her shirt with a furious scowl on her face i saw mike come out after her holding a bottle of lubricant i audibly groaned as he wagged it at her " It's for the exam i swear" he called after, As she entered the main lobby I gave a smile and told her to have a nice day then she shot me an icy glare before i turned back to the phone " Yeah things haven't exactly improved since you left' I told Rei " I thought so, those idiots have the lowest grades in the program but i didn't call to check on them I was wondering if it would be possible to borrow you for a bit?" she asked and i checked the time and shrugged I didn't have class for a while and it wasn't like there was anything for me to do here " yeah i think i could spare a while" i told her cleaning up my stuff from the desk and texted Andy saying that i was taking off for the day and got an short ok from him " alright meet me at the track in 20 minutes" she replied before hanging up I put the phone down and shoved the rest of my books into my bag before heading out the door and headed for the track, Not to my surprise when I got there Rei was already waiting but what she was dressed in caused me to falter in step a little she looked like one of those anime school girls dressed out for P.E. the only other time where i had seen her in these kind of clothes was the one day where she had come to the "clinic" for an exam and had left only 5 minutes after they had even started in a controlled fury i was curious as to why she would be dressed in such a way but decided it probably was nothing I needed to worry about "ok now your just teasing me" I said aloud walking over to her she turned around to face me and for the first time since i had met her she actually smiled and strolled over until there was a few feet between us " I feel a little over dressed being here" I said sheepishly rubbing the back of my head and she shook hers " i just picked the track because it's probably the last place those guys would expect you to be due to your asthma " she shrugged i was surprised she even knew that about me since we hadn't exactly met except for that one day and then she hadn't spoken much to me at all " so what did you want to talk to me about anyway?" I asked curious as to why she called me when she knew i worked with the guys she disliked " well for one i wanted to know how idiots like them got someone like you to cover the front part of their project for them" she said crossing her arms over her chest which caused her shirt to lift up a little and made me go off on a different train of thought " well that one is easy they put up flyers about a job to help with the project and i kind of need the money at the time so i took the chance" i responded hoping she didn't noticed my vague expression " another thing i want to know is what your thinking about right now" she questioned and i gave her a confused look to which she smirked " i saw your eyes change as you thoughts shifted and I'm curious as to what your thinking" I gave a shy smile as she had noticed" um well i-it's not exactly what you might expect from me" i responded and she laughed ' you work with them I don't exactly expect much from you I think your safe in that thought" she replied with a sly smile and I blushed at what i was about to tell her " um well i was sort of day dreaming you on an exam table and i kind of surprised you when i put my put my hand under your shirt feeling and checking your heartbeat" i replied waiting for her burst of anger but i didn't come instead she looked at me curiously " is there anything else?" she asked and i nodded " then after that I um.. have you lie down on your back and i put your shirt up so that from the bottom of your bra to the waist band of your shorts is exposed and you start laughing and giggling as i push and feel among that area" i added meekly she looked at me funny as if trying to figure me out " well you cleared up a few things for me one: you have a good imagination, Two: you have a lot more maturity then those guys and Three: thanks for the image i actually kind of enjoyed it but i can't help but wonder if maybe the roles were swapped and you were the one on the exam table" she said coming a little closer with a smile I thought about it for a moment and nodded " yeah that would be interesting too" and she looked amused at how shy i was getting " maybe we could do some of that exam now?" she asked looking cutely at me " umm.. how? " i asked not really seeing any thing that resembled a table around us " like this " she answered coming up and pressing her palm against my shirt and chest i blushed and she smiled as he moved her hand around feeling different spots " um i know this may seem a little fast but would you mind if i felt it under your shirt?" she asked sweetly and i nodded still a little stunned that she was doing it i felt her hand creep under my shirt and onto my chest it seemed like she was enjoying it because she explored various spots repeatedly a few times before pulling her hand out " i feel like something is missing" i said shyly and she nodded " I do too but i didn't exactly want to push things too far since we kind of jumped into this suddenly i was afraid i would go out of your comfort zone with a near-complete stranger touching you" she said shyly for once i saw her reasoning and agreed with it but part of me wanted her to explore my boundaries and in return hopefully she would let me explore her's " Rei i would like you to continue if you want that is I've kind of been thinking of this whole thing as the retribution for what those guys did with you" I replied she smiled and shook her head " you shouldn't be the one taking the punishment since you did nothing wrong but thank you for saying that and allowing me to continue" she smiled sweetly " I have no stethoscope with me right now so I'll have to do it by ear if that's ok?" she asked and i nodded before she pressed her ear against my shirt and it was interesting because of our height difference i was at the perfect height for her to listen without her having to bend down or try to reach upward to listen " it's a bit faster then i expected" she admitted and i blushed " i would of thought you would of expected it to be fast after all i am being touched by a near-complete stranger" i replied and she smiled " true but every heart is different " she said removing her ear from my chest " i think we're going to need to sit down for this next thing" she added leading me to a bench near by and sat me down before looking around and sat backwards in my lap so she faced me i gave a look of confusion and surprise " well i figured since you allowed me to check your heart i should let you check mine and with the height difference i thought this would be the best idea" she explained and i blushed when she scooted closer so that i could start " um but Rei I don't know how to do it with out well hitting you know" i replied and she nodded " just go with what you know and i'll tell you if anything is wrong" she smiled softly as i pressed my palm under her left breast i could feel her heart beating softly and she seemed to be watching me with a smile and a blush as i nervously moved my hand around like she had before pulling it back " you didn't get much did you?" and nodded " that because you didn't feel under my shirt" she responded and i blushed profusely "ok I guess you should try reaching under my shirt and feeling it" she said and i nodded and started to but couldn't, It didn't feel right to me " I'm sorry i can't" i said shyly and she looked at me with a smile " sure you can just channel your inner pervert" she responded scooting a little closer " I can't it just doesn't seem right to just thrust my hand under your shirt" i replied and lowered my eyes i heard Rei sigh " figures i wanted to be playful and i get the guy from the group who doesn't think with his privates" she laughed and i had to smile as well " alright then we'll just skip past that part do you think i might be listened to by you?" she asked sweetly and i nodded and leaned forward and she pushed herself upward so i wouldn't have to lean too far over i felt my ear touch her shirt then i moved a little closer until i felt her chest against my cheek i heard a soft thumping and concentrated on that I felt one of her hands creep back under my shirt and onto my chest again " you still want to play- examine it a little more huh?" i said taking my head away form her chest to look at her and she nodded " actually i would like to examine it with more then just my ear and hand if you'll let me" she said and i nodded bringing a smile to her face and she got off my lap and took my hand before leading me to the classroom labs.

Last edited by Shadowheartsx (2018-05-09 04:27:06)

Board footer