Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2018-05-09 04:25:12

Shadowheartsx
No avatar found
Files: 0
PM

Negi Moon

The rustle of a skirt and the sound of sneakers sounded down the empty hallway as Himiko ran to her health class, she was late again and this time it was her fault since she had thrown her alarm clock at her dorm roommate and she had decided to keep it as punishment now Himiko was late again and the teacher was going to be cross with her and that meant a long lecture for her after class and that meant being late for phys. ed and she couldn't miss another practice for tennis . Himiko opened the door in time to hear the teacher talking to the class “ ok now that we all have our partners... Miss Himiko your late again” the teacher said turning to her as she walked in the door and cut her off before she had a chance to respond “ no excuses this time I'll deal with you after class pair up with Each in the back now so we can get started” he said sternly as she made her way to the back of the class and sat next to the new guy in the class who was scanning the room as if he was looking for something and glanced at her as she sat down before turning back to his studying of the room as the teacher started on to the lecture for the assignment, after a while Himiko tried to make conversation with Zach in order to get to know the new kid who had only arrived a few days ago mid-semester “ so.. um how do you like Torhai Prep so far?” she asked looking over at him and noticed that he had fallen asleep on his book so she politely tapped him on the shoulder trying to not make too much movement in case the teacher noticed them. He looked up sleepy-eyed at her with a questioning look on his face “ I know his lectures are long and boring but you might not want to fall asleep in this class because the teacher likes to give out unfair punishment like extra duties or homework” she said to him before looking up to see if the teacher had noticed and found that he was staring right at them and she groaned inwardly because she knew that now she would miss tennis practice and looked over at Zach who was staring right back at the teacher his face unreadable and then turned back to find the teacher writing on the board again “that's odd he didn't say anything to us” she thought to herself and focused on the notes. An hour passed before the teacher was done with the lecture and turned back to the class “ ok so now that we've all absorbed the knowledge from textbooks its time to put the procedure to the test” he says nodding to them and to which Himiko snaps her head form her notes and looks down as Zach passes something to her it's a stethoscope she turns bright red as she realizes what was going to happen and looks over at Zach who looks right back at her expectantly “ um... um... you mind if I try to listen to your heart?” she asked looking down away from his eyes and she didn't see the sympathetic look on his face and blushed even redder as she felt his hands hold hers to guide the bell of the stethoscope across his shirt and heard his heart beating an even slow beat then she felt her ears burn as she realized that she was listening to the most intimate body part of a person and that it was a guy that she had only met a few minutes ago and looked up as she felt the ear buds slowly pulled from her ears and blushed as Zach put them in his ears “ you mind?” he asked back to her and felt her heart do a flip and she shook her head and barely heard herself whisper that it was fine and jumped a little as she felt the bell press against her shirt to where her heart was she knew he could hear her heart beating like a hummingbird's and looked up to see an amused glance on his face “ I was the same way when I was stethed for the first time by a fellow student” he asked looking down at her and she gave him a surprised look to which he nodded “ yeah I have done this before “ he said to her expression blushing slightly himself before hearing the teacher call to them “ Okay you two, class is over now head out before I give you more homework” he said gesturing out the door to which they hurried to pick up their school things and were heading out the door when Himiko turned around and was about to ask what happened to the detention for being late when the teacher cut her off “ don't worry about the detention Zach has already worked something out with me” he said looking over her shoulder at the boy who now was shuffling through his binder and pulled out a folder labeled subjects in red block letters and handed to the professor before turning on his heel and started walking away towards the parking lot but stops and looks over his shoulder at Himiko “ by the way your heartbeat was one of sweetest I've ever listened to” he said with a smile at her blush before turning back and turns the corner leaving her to stare after him wondering what this year had in store for her.

Board footer