Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2018-05-14 02:26:37

Cali
Files: 1
PM

A cardiophile and a heart patient part 2

Hello everyone, here is the part 2 of the story "a cardiophile and a heart patient" As I said before, let me know of any erros you may notice, and let me know your opinions about it! :)

Part 2

Since that day where they discovered each other’s secrets, they had become much more closer and connected. Josephine, after some weeks, would randomly ask for a brief listen to Elliot's heart, and he would willingly let her listen has long as she wanted. Many times, he took the initiative himself and even liked to trigger her in public places sometimes, without anyone noticing how blushed she was while he hugged her right in his chest. When some slightly rhythm change occur on his heart or some arrhythmia events that he couldn't control, he would bring Josephine to his chest. Having her there sometimes cold raise his heart rate, but could also make it more stable when his frail heart was struggling in doing so.

When Elliot had one of his periodical cardiologist appointment, Josephine came with him. At first, she was afraid, she was afraid even of the doctor himself, what if he could see through her and know about her secret? Fortunately, this is still not possible, even for a cardiologist, so Josephine managed to surpass her fears and go on with her devotion to Elliot’s heart. In the end, she was going to see Elliot on a EKG and his heart image in the echocardiogram monitor, how could she miss that only because of an irrational fear of being exposed?

During the exam process, Josephine could imagine herself preforming those exams on him as well. But when the stetching part took on, she really got a urge to also listen. She didn’t possess one of those, so she could only imagine how it would be to examine Elliot on the ease of her home with a beautiful stethoscope. Ear to chest felt really intimate and sweet but she wondered how his heart sounded on a stethoscope.

The cardiologist himself was actually a very nice and accessible old man. He was Elliot's doctor for quite a long time, and because of his regular visits, the doctor felt free to make some harmless but invasive comments to him on a more relaxed way. As Elliot was laying doing the echocardiogram, the doctor said:

- You do have a beautiful woman by your side Elliot, I am glad that you came with her. But your heart seems to be a little faster than usual. Could it be because of her? - he asked already expecting the followed blushing of Elliot’s face and heart rate increasement.

Elliot didn’t even had the time to answer, If he wanted to hide something it was too late. The sound and image of his heart getting even more faster with that statement were being showed on the screen of the ultrasound, the heart couldn’t lie about his emotions. His face was blushing, and his heart racing of embarrassment for the situation. The doctor laughed smoothly and then dig the transducer a bit deeper into his chest, not hurting him, but making the image and sound clearer. It was perfectly visible, the blood flowing trough his heart, the fast contractions, a small regurgitation, a leaking valve, some irregularities on chambers as well, all that was part of Elliot's heart nature. 

-     Oh I guess I am right, the heart doesn’t lie, look how fast it is beating, love is putting your heart under some stress isn't it?… maybe next time you have to stay outside Josephine!

At this moment Josephine was red as a tomato, trying to find a place to hide, but also really amazed about the reaction of Elliot's heart to the doctor’s statement. What the doctor said was true, his heart didn’t lie about its own illnesses, but also his emotions. And the sound and image of the echo were simply an out of this world experience, she was glad that the doctor really took his time to perform the exam and didn’t took it briefly.

Even with all the awkwardness shared for both, the experience was so beautiful and intense, that she promised to go again on the next one, has long as that didn’t compromise any exam results. The cardiologist said that obviously it wouldn’t, and also, that he would study the exams further, the EKG specially, but that everything seemed to be normal, regarding what was normal for Elliot's heart condition. Despite the blushing ambient that set in, Elliot was pleasant to have her there. He would have heart problems until the end of his days, so the same would be for the heart exams, so, if his girlfriend was deeply emotionally involved into that, it could be a great thing. It was like taking what was good from something that majorly could only be bad.

* :heart: *

After a couple of months passed, Elliot was supposed to meet with Josephine for the weekend, he was actually going to stay with her at her home all weekend.

Unfortunately, Elliot started to feel a bit ill the night before the trip to her village. But he didn’t give much attention to it and just got to bed earlier to rest. Next day he woke up not feeling very good,he was felling some difficulties breathing and the heart was a bit fast and pounding in his slightly tight chest, but his will to go see Josephine, and spend the weekend with her, was much bigger than what seemed like a common cold. Because of his already frail heart, the effects of a common cold were a bit more intense than to other healthy people. He was really upset about it, he had been waiting for that weekend all month, and now, that it was finally happening he was feeling sick. But surely it wasn’t nothing to worry too much about and cancel their plans, and he believed that during the trip he could rest a bit more and actually be fine when he arrived. So, he just prevented himself with medication that was prescribed for him when for such needs.

As soon as he arrived to the village train station, Josephine was there to meet him. She hugged him tightly and kissed him deeply with love, as always, and after giving a good and deep look into him she asked:

-     Are you feeling all right Elliot?

-     Not very much actually… you are starting to become really good on your observation skills.

-     You look tired… did you sleep well? – Josephine asked with her own heart worrying about his, and then placed her hand on his temple – You do seem a bit hot…

-     I was really excited about this weekend, but I did sleep, and although I am not on my best terms I decided that there was no reason for not coming. And if you are worried about it, my heart is fine, I guess, is just a cold. I just hope that I don´t make you sick as well...

-     Don´t worry about that. You could have said to me that earlier and I would go to your place instead to take care of you.

-      Why are you always so caring? But well… on the good side, as I am sick you can always take a good listen at my heart at home when we arrive.

Josephine blushed in shame looking at ground. She was not yet used to Elliot knowing about her secret, even after all those months.

They got to Josephine home to leave there Elliott’s stuff. He didn’t actually bring much with him but it was easier to leave everything at home right away and then decide what they were going to do since he was convict that he would feel better quickly.

-     Well Josephine, what do you want to do now?

-     The most important question is, are you feeling better?

-     Yes…

-     Liar! You obviously aren’t.

-     But I am sure I eventually will, I already took some medicine for this, it has to be a specific one because of the other ones I take daily, so I brought it with me and took during the trip.

-     Well, let’s do it like this… Let’s just stay home for a while and see if you feel better, and then if you do we go for a walk at the fields close by, if you don’t, you will get a good night of sleep and maybe tomorrow we can go.

-     Yes mom. – Elliot answered ironical but agreeing with her. He was feeling tired, bit hot and with some shortness of breath, and wanted lo just lay on a bed for a while.

-     Oh don’t say that, I just want you to feel better, and I am sure that you agree with me. Let’s go to my room, and you rest on my bed while we watch something or so…

-     I think I will accept that. – Elliot grabbed Josephine by her back and then softly whispered in her ear – you can still listen to my heart if you wish so you know that right?

Josephine got red as blood once more and took a while to recompose herself from that statement. Elliot just stood by her side finding her reactions truly adorable.

Josephine’s room was much messier and disorganized then Elliot’s one. However, the bed was slightly bigger, they could perfectly lay both on the bed comfortably. She invited him to the bed and then almost forced him to lay on it like a mother to her child. Elliot took of his clothes and kept only the underwear and a shirt that he brought to sleep with. Josephine’s bed still had her smell all over it, the sheets were covered with it, and for Elliot it was kind of relaxing the feeling of being absorbed onto his lover’s bed and smell.

She had a small old tv on her room, barely used it, but still turned it on and said Elliot to do as he pleased while she was going to make something for them to eat. She was a marvelous cooker, but that day, unfortunately, she would have to stay simple with a good hot soup. When she returned the Tv was off again and Elliot had picked up one of the books that she had closer by.

-     Still haven´t read that one Elliot…so, can’t tell you if it is worth or not. But well, let’s eat the soup before it gets cold. – Josephine brought a trey with the two plates with hot soup.

-     You are too kind and sweet with me Josephine, you are going to make me used to it…

-     It is supposed to, there is no other way I wish to treat and care for you. How are you feeling my dear?

Elliot smiled timidly before answering.

-   Better Josephine, I guess the medicine already did something and I am not feeling dizzy or with shortness of breath any more. But my heart is still going a bit fast if you wish to know.

- I hope that it gets more steady, as much as I love his  fast rate, it should be more steady...

- I guess you will have a good opportunity to examine it in a professional way...

- What? What do you mean Elliot?

- Lets just finish the soup and then you will see...

They both eat in a very cozy silence. After they finished, and Josephine took everything to the kitchen and returned to his side, preparing herself to jump to the other side of the bed, Elliot looked straight to her eyes like if he was going to make a confession.

-     I have something very sweet and special to give you…

Josephine looked at him in surprise and stood up on the bed side.

-     Oh Elliot…I need no other present than you.

-     I guess so… but I am sure you will love this one. Just give me that dark bag behind you and come to bed.

Without asking anything else she did has he said, Elliot opened the bag and took a dark box out of it, put the bag on the floor again, and land the box to Josephine’s hands.

She opened the box, and there it was. A beautiful acoustic stethoscope, all black and silver. One that probably had been a bit expensive, it was a different kind of a jewel. She couldn’t believe what her eyes were seeing. She was petrified in enthusiasm holding it like a sacred object.

-     Try it on me, since I am ill it can actually be very appropriate, even if I didn’t plan it to turn out this way at first… Go on, I am really used to it, but I never have been examined by a woman like you. – Elliot took of his shirt, exposing his bare chest and scar to her once more.

-     Oh God, Elliot…this… this is a dream come true, is so beautiful! I don’t know what to say to you my love… It is too precious!

-     You don’t have to say nothing, just try it. – Elliot placed the ear pieces on her head and after laying on her bed again, placed the cold diaphragm on his chest.

She was completely absorbed into his fast and loud heartbeat, it was shooting, the most beautiful thing she had ever listened. She could hear it beat perfectly like she never ever did before, it was fast, and there was definitely a third sound that could be heard easily on almost every spot. The fact that Elliot was also nervous, plus being sick and with a congenital heart defect, probably made the heart beat that fast out of nowhere. The diaphragm of the stethoscope moved up and down with the beats of his heart. Josephine was so happy that she wanted to cry of pleasure. She never thought that she would actually make it with someone, it was just a dream in her head, but it was happening, and it was much better than what she imagined it to be.

-     So, what do you thi..- Josephine placed her fingers on his lips telling him to stop. She wanted to hear his heart perfectly, with him talking it wasn’t possible. She still wanted to enjoy that feeling for a bit longer before saying something. She stayed like that for some time, one hand gently on his lips and the other with the stethoscope. After a while the hand that was on his lips moved to his chest and while she was examining him with the stethoscope the other hand was placed on his chest feeling his heart beating. After some more moments she took of the ear pieces and stood with her hand caressing his scar.

-     How do you feel Elliot? When I make this… when I listen to your heart…. It is the most beautiful thing I had ever experienced, is so beautiful that brings tears to my eyes, this is how deep this experience is for me, but if you are doing it just to pleasure me, to make me happy, but don’t enjoy it yourself, I don’t think I want to keep doing it...

Elliot got back to slightly seating position, and pressured Josephine hand deeper into his chest while the other one was on her face.

-     My dear, I don’t share the same deep interest for the heart the way you do, that is true. But I suffer of a severe heart condition, I lived my life with it, so, is not like heart related stuff are indifferent to me in any way. I never thought that were people with this kind of interests, but I truly think it is something very beautiful. Listening and enjoying the sound of the heart of someone is something very deep and personal. I couldn’t be happier about the way you love to listen to mine, regardless of its sickness, in fact, you love it specially with its illness and strangeness. That makes me feel totally loved and accepted. So, making this, is not just for you, I do it for me as well.

-     Oh Elliot… I am so relieved to know that. I want this to be a deep experience for both of us. I can´t put into words the way I feel when I listen to your heart. Are you at least feeling better my love?

-     And it is the same for me Josephine, you can be totally sure of that. And yes, my heart is doing much better now... – Elliot kissed her softly and got back to laying position telling her to go on. He closed his eyes while she started again moving the cold piece on his chest.

She took some time listening, nothing else could be heard on the house, just his slightly fast heart and deep breathing. The room had a very pleasant temperature that didn’t really bothered the fact that he had half his torso uncovered by the bed sheets. Elliot was laying very still and peacefully, he was feeling much better now. The feeling of the cold piece on his chest was in a certain way very pleasurable, even if he didn’t exactly share a passion for hearts like Josephine, he was so used to being examined for a “negative” and only medical exam procedure reason, that that moment seemed very soul healing and beautiful for him as well. Some moments after his breathing got deeper, and heart got steadier. He had fallen asleep, he was very tired, and the medication also had that effect. Josephine noticed that his heart started beating a bit slower, but just noticed that he really was a sleep after the breathing got deeper. Josephine smiled and shed a small tear of pure contentment on his chest.

She stooped the exam for a moment to cover him properly, so his body didn’t get cold without the shirt. Then she laid on the other side of the bed covering herself with the sheets as well. Placed the ear pieces again and made sure the diaphragm was warmer before placing it again on his chest in a very delicate way to not wake him up. His heart was beating slower, but even so, not very slow for a sleep rate. She loved the fast thumping heart that he possessed for the most time, but listening to his heart while he slept, steady, made her complete and peaceful. His sleeping heart was like a lullaby to her. After some time, she was also sleeping by his side still with the stethoscope on his chest.

So, this was part 2!! Let me know your opinions about it! :D :heart:

Last edited by Cali (2018-05-14 02:28:35)

#2 2018-05-15 18:10:31

miguel90
Files: 65
PM Website

Re: A cardiophile and a heart patient part 2

great history

#3 2018-05-15 20:09:59

Cali
Files: 1
PM

Re: A cardiophile and a heart patient part 2

miguel90 wrote:

great history

Thank you!!! :heart: will try to post an illustration of the story made by me as soon as I can

Board footer