Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2018-05-31 01:16:55

ChiraBeats
Administrator
Files: 43
PM Website

Redesigned home page, new privacy policy

By now you've probably noticed the redesigned home page, done with thewyrdguy's other fantastic suggestion in mind.

• The old home page info has been collapsed into a single neat row of icons.

• The first page of the pulse is slipped underneath these new icons.

• 2 new special search types were added to make the site experience a little smoother

• Profile pages now have a "Show user's files" link

• The old "Welcome to the site" message for guests was moved to a new About page.

• "Rules" in the navbar is now "Info" with a sidebar to the rules, about, and a new privacy policy page.

The old "recommended files/posts" selection will probably come back in the form of "related files" on the files pages themselves. For now you can find them on the old home page here.

Since it seems to be the cool thing to do, I've added a privacy policy page. The page is new, but our actual policy has never changed. We collect only what's necessary to keep the site functioning.

There were some other changes regarding privacy and the site ads.

• Login page doesn't have ads anymore due to a complaint by Google.

• Ads on the site no longer track you.

• Information on limiting your tracking on other websites has been added to the new privacy policy page, check it out.

And that's all for this update. If you see any glitches or have any suggestions at all, please let me know!

EDIT: Oh and as always, I am NOT a graphic designer. If you can make better icons, I'd love your help!

Last edited by ChiraBeats (2018-05-31 01:32:43)

Board footer