Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2017-05-17 22:02:01

Diff
Files: 139
PM

Summoning rituals

If you were an ancient god, what ritual would be used to summon you?

#2 2017-05-17 22:03:19

Diff
Files: 139
PM

Re: Summoning rituals

I'd want to experience lots of new things and I'd want anyone who summons me to be able to say that just the process of summoning me has broadened their own horizons. So let's go with

• Travel to the four corners of the earth

• Stay at each corner for a month, providing a helping hand to everyone you come across however you are able.

• At the end of each month find a place where you can be totally surrounded by nature and meditate on everything that's happened and the lives you've tried to improve

• From each spot you meditate at, bring something that will remind you of the people you've served

• Don't forget to find some neato new experience to use as an offering along the way. Food, music, art, don't care, it's just gotta be new. If you take any photos or mementos along the way, make a copy for me.

• At the end of your journey, come on back to wherever you call home, and have a copy of every family photo or album or scrapbook or fridge art or home movie you have.

• Find your most comforting comfort food. Something that always brings you peace and reminds you of better times.

• Make it. Enough for two.

Last edited by Diff (2018-06-09 12:59:49)

#3 2018-06-09 12:46:39

PineMarten
Files: 1
PM

Re: Summoning rituals

If I were an ancient god, I'd like to be summoned like this:

-FInd somewhere secluded, whether it's in your home or somewhere else, as long as you're alone - and the weather is good (not rainy, windy, storm)
-Perform music that plays a peaceful tune, it can just be one instrument (xylophone or any equivalent type)
-Draw some birds arranged in a ring on paper and place it on the ground. They don't have to be expertly drawn, just recognizable as birds
-Place some animal figurines on the edges on the paper to act as paperweights
-Bring books on natural history, zoology or some novels with interesting stories, and a cup/bottle of water. Put these around the paper
-Sit down, open up one of the books and start reading aloud. The key is to read what you are interested in and as though you are reading to a small audience.

If I feel like it, I'll come by and listen to what you're reading.

Board footer