Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2017-05-13 02:28:40

Diff
Files: 139
PM

do you follow any webcomics?

I'm not a super active webcomic reader but every 6 months or so I get curious and go check in on all of them and catch up on everything I missed. Right now I'm keeping an eye on http://lonelyvincent.com, http://gaiacomic.com, Unsounded, and I think one or two more. I used to keep an eye on endcomic.com and Misfile but they both started to feel like they were dragging on and at this point it's been so long I have no idea where I even am in either of those stories. Misfile is kind of impressive though, just for the sheer amount of time it's been going on. It's really crazy, I think it's been well over a decade at this point.

So how about you guys? Got any webcomics you follow?

#2 2017-05-14 02:09:37

Diff
Files: 139
PM

Re: do you follow any webcomics?

Can't believe I forgot to mention this, it's basically the best thing ever. It's called The Property of Hate and the art is amazing and there's ridiculous puns and literal metaphors and stuff. tl;dr: hero brought into a world filled with imagination by a television set. Things like doubt or fear or ideas or characters or stories take physical form. So much of it is insanely creative and there's so much thought put into it. And there's also exactly one heart-related scene.

#3 2017-05-27 20:35:30

Desdemona
Files: 0
PM

Re: do you follow any webcomics?

I love Girl Genius.  Other favourites are Questionable Content, Girls With Slingshots, Dinosaur Comics, and (of course) XKCD.

This user has chosen to protect their privacy by hiding their posts from non-members. To see everything Heart2Heart has to offer, you can register for a free account here!

Board footer