Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2017-05-14 22:51:26

Diff
Files: 139
PM

What are you playing?

What games have you been playing/are you playing right now?

Right now I've been playing and recording a lot of horror games like SOMA and Outlast and stuff. Those are pretty fun. Outlast seems to have a few jumpscares and SOMA seems like it manages to spook you without those. I've really been enjoying SOMA lately. Story there is that you go in to get your brain scanned after an accident and somehow wind up 90 years in the future on the ocean floor.

When I'm not playing one of those it seems like I'm mostly playing DiRT Rally, I'm finally getting the hang of not crashing into everything I see. It's just a rally racing game, but it's a lot of fun and it really looks good and performs good.

#2 2017-05-15 01:33:41

shyboy1123
Files: 0
PM

Re: What are you playing?

Dark Souls 3 mainly. Other games are Cities Skylines, Final Fantasy X and X-2.

#3 2017-05-15 03:11:36

Diff
PM

I've heard tons of good things about Cities Skylines, is it worth the $30?

#4 2017-05-15 10:28:37

paperpenguin
Files: 3
PM

Diff wrote:

If you want SimCity 5 without the all the massive amounts of suck, yes.

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those rap guys' girlfriends.

#5 2017-05-15 12:53:12

Diff
PM

paperpenguin wrote:
Diff wrote:

If you want SimCity 5 without the all the massive amounts of suck, yes.

Well I haven't played a SimCity game since the 5 minutes I spent with SimCity 2000 years ago, but I gotta say, "without all the massive amounts of suck" is something I find very attractive in a game.

#6 2017-05-16 00:50:45

shyboy1123
PM

In short, yes. It's not without its flaws, but it is definitely worth it.

#7 2017-05-17 03:56:05

Diff
PM

Anyone play second life? I remember seeing it like, 10 years ago and trying to get it running on our potato of a PC. Gave up, ran into it again and decided to give it a try now that I have a computer that at least qualifies as a nice toaster. And I have no idea what I'm doing here. I somehow managed to skip the tutorial, and I can't figure out how to get back. There's a bunch of terms like regions and worlds and stuff and I just have no idea how any of this fits together. Anyone here experienced in the ways of SL who could point me back in the direction of the tutorial?

#8 2017-06-08 18:55:21

shyboy1123
PM

Giving this a bump. Need something new. PC platform. Preferably a AAA title.

Thinking about trying Fallout. Any other suggestions?

#9 2017-06-09 01:59:27

Diff
PM

Recently been enjoying Cities: Skylines and Spec Ops: The Line. Spec Ops has been pretty crazy so far, and with Skylines I feel like I'm always on the edge of total collapse. Victor Vran isn't AAA I don't think but it sure feels like it.

#10 2017-06-09 05:11:15

vinjedi1995
No avatar found
PM

Hi, this is vinjedi1995 and this is my first reply on Heart2Heart and I would like to tell those in the Off-Topic "What are you playing?" that I have been playing on my PS4 recently Injustice 2 which is the sequel to Injustice Gods Among Us. Basically, Mortal Kombat featuring DC Characters but with a T-rated part added on to make it less like MK but still be awesome to play. Guys and ladies, I've been have a ball with this new game as it brought back DC powerhouses from the first Injustice installment such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Cyborg, Bane, Harley Quinn, Joker, Black Adam, Green Arrow, and Damian Wayne who played Nightwing in the first game and now plays as Robin since he's the fourth to take the mantle as sidekick to Batman after Grayson, Todd, and Drake. But new characters added on here spiced things up since the ones added on just so happened to be none other than, to name a few, Supergirl, Deadshot, Black Canary, Gorilla Grodd, Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, Brainiac, and a few DLC characters like Darkseid, Red Hood, Starfire, and MK's Kuai Liang aka Sub-Zero. The game also had premier skins for the characters that allow you to play as someone else but with the character's recognizable skills being kept; a few to describe are Cyborg's self-made enemy costume, the Grid, Captain Cold's Mr. Freeze skin, Supergirl dressing up as Power Girl, John Stewart as a premier skin for GL Hal Jordan (fun fact: Phil Lamarr voiced Green Lantern John Stewart in this game as he did the same in the Justice League Tv Series years back) and the Reverse Flash skin for the Flash to finish it up for now. If you haven't played this game, then go out and buy it for yourselves to see the awesome gameplay that had been perfected by Netherrealm Studios. That's enough for now so I'll be seeing you all later. FYI, you should also get and play the first Injustice game to understand the plot or read the comic version so when you do play the game or its sequel, you won't get lost in the confusion of understanding what went on in the series. Thanks and TTFN:).

#11 2017-06-10 00:54:34

ChiraBeats
Administrator
Files: 43
PM Website

vinjedi1995 wrote:

Hi, this is vinjedi1995 and this is my first reply on Heart2Heart and I would like to tell those in the Off-Topic "What are you playing?" that I have been playing on my PS4 recently Injustice 2 which is the sequel to Injustice Gods Among Us. Basically, Mortal Kombat featuring DC Characters but with a T-rated part added on to make it less like MK but still be awesome to play. Guys and ladies, I've been have a ball with this new game as it brought back DC powerhouses from the first Injustice installment such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Cyborg, Bane, Harley Quinn, Joker, Black Adam, Green Arrow, and Damian Wayne who played Nightwing in the first game and now plays as Robin since he's the fourth to take the mantle as sidekick to Batman after Grayson, Todd, and Drake. But new characters added on here spiced things up since the ones added on just so happened to be none other than, to name a few, Supergirl, Deadshot, Black Canary, Gorilla Grodd, Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, Brainiac, and a few DLC characters like Darkseid, Red Hood, Starfire, and MK's Kuai Liang aka Sub-Zero. The game also had premier skins for the characters that allow you to play as someone else but with the character's recognizable skills being kept; a few to describe are Cyborg's self-made enemy costume, the Grid, Captain Cold's Mr. Freeze skin, Supergirl dressing up as Power Girl, John Stewart as a premier skin for GL Hal Jordan (fun fact: Phil Lamarr voiced Green Lantern John Stewart in this game as he did the same in the Justice League Tv Series years back) and the Reverse Flash skin for the Flash to finish it up for now. If you haven't played this game, then go out and buy it for yourselves to see the awesome gameplay that had been perfected by Netherrealm Studios. That's enough for now so I'll be seeing you all later. FYI, you should also get and play the first Injustice game to understand the plot or read the comic version so when you do play the game or its sequel, you won't get lost in the confusion of understanding what went on in the series. Thanks and TTFN:).

I legitimately can't tell if you're a spambot or not. Good work, whoever you are.

#12 2017-06-11 16:14:42

nekoparfait
Files: 5
PM

Been hooked on 3DS games lately, and cfw is giving me grief cuz I can't seem to install some cia properly for idk what reason ; w ;

ドキドキ

#13 2017-06-12 19:43:04

shyboy1123
PM

Anyone watching the E3 pre announcements? Looks like some good choices.

#14 2017-06-12 19:45:34

Diff
PM

nekoparfait wrote:

Been hooked on 3DS games lately, and cfw is giving me grief cuz I can't seem to install some cia properly for idk what reason ; w ;

I know some of these words

#15 2017-06-13 04:53:46

Diff
PM

Just bought Starbound the other day on sale on GOG and this is a pretty great game, I like it. Every time I think I got the hang of things something comes out of nowhere and goes full Billy Mays like "BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE." I mean the first little chunk of the game is basically Terraria but then that's just one planet out of who knows how many. So I'm spacing around the place and then I find out that you can now build and deploy giant mechs into space or to a planet's surface and you can visit other ships and space stations and asteroids as well as planets and moons, and then while I was kicking rocks down on the surface of a planet I get someone asking me if they can join me in my wild adventures through the stars and I find out that I can also have my own crew. Just every time I think I've gotten into the main gameplay loop something new gets thrown at me in a way that makes me feel like I just stumbled on another huge part of the game instead of having it fed to me in an extremely scripted way.

Board footer