Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2017-09-07 05:51:44

Diff
Files: 139
PM

Mastodon

Any of you ever hear of Mastodon? It's like a cross between Twitter and email. Functionally it's twitter, but it's split up between a thousand different servers kind of like how email has @gmail.com or @yahoo.com or @airmail.cc. And like email you can follow and send messages across servers, it's a thousand different families that all work like one. Thanks to it being united but separate, you can pick a server that has rules you want to follow which is pretty great compared to twitter's "my way or the highway" deal.

Anyway, it's basically twitter with more choice and less tyranny. Bringing it up now because I thought I'd go and start posting some cardiophile content and start building up our own little section of of the place to try and get some friends all gathered together on here. But while I was doing that I actually ran into another cardiophile (I think) which is pretty crazy. Can't say I was expecting that. I mean there's nearly a million people using Mastodon already but still there can't be that many cardiophiles on there actively seeking out cardiophiles. The #cardiophile tag was totally empty before I got there.

Well I'm done rambling now. You can follow me @Diff@mastodon.host if you like.

Last edited by Diff (2017-09-07 05:54:19)

Board footer