Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2017-02-18 06:12:22

emofreako
Files: 20
PM Website

Music/Last song

What kind of music do you like to listen to? What are some of your favorite songs? What's the last song you listened to? Discussion related to those and other lyrical creations :)

I like mostly rock, post-hardcore, and metalcore bands - some of my top picks;
Fit For Rivals - Novocain
Alesana - The Thespian
Get Scared - Demons
Asking Alexandria - A Prophecy
MCR - Thank You For The Venom

Being half Vietnamese I actually don't mind some of their songs either (here's one) as it's what I grew up with them, and some pop every now and then. Starboy is one of the few pop songs I've taken a liking to recently.

Last edited by emofreako (2017-02-18 06:13:09)

It's not a fashion statement, it's a deathwish.

#2 2017-02-18 10:54:44

ChiraBeats
Administrator
Files: 43
PM Website

Re: Music/Last song

It really, really depends. Right now I've been listening to a lot of the Ink Spots.

#3 2017-02-20 16:37:43

Deleted user #61

I’m a classic rock and jam band fan, Phish being my favorite band. I do, still, love rock and heavy metal. There are many rock and metal bands that really connect with me, but they only connect with me to a certain level. Whatever it is about the sound and rhythm of classic rock, it connects with me to a deeper level. Now jam bands, on the other hand, dig really deep into me, into my soul. I can get absorbed into the music and transported by the music. I love the feeling I get from it, no drugs involved, unless I’m at a concert. There are those classic rock bands that jam, and when they do, I get that warm and fuzzy tingly feeling all over. The last concert I went to was Black Sabbath. When they started jamming, I started jamming. I was all the way at the back of the lawn section so that I could see everything and everyone. I looked around every so often while I was jamming away, and I noticed everyone standing relatively still--the exact opposite of a jam band show.

#4 2017-02-23 08:55:13

Deleted user #29

I usually love to listen to ambient music. Helps me focus, puts me in a good mood and helps me sleep. So far I really like the artists Helios and Wren who both make some nice, soft sounding stuff. Other times though I'll listen to stuff like house or trance and occasionally various forms of rock.

Some of my favorites:
Helios - The Red Truth
Helios - Yume
Helios - What Are You Searching For?
Wren - Somnium (Full Album)

#5 2017-03-01 18:00:25

snowyheartbeat
No avatar found
Files: 1
PM

Lately, I've really been into Pierce The Veil but My Chemical Romance has always been a favorite of mine!

#6 2017-03-01 19:07:25

Diff
Files: 139
PM

Just listened to Lemaitre - We Got U. Just kind of a cheerful song. Music video is decidedly uncheerful though.

#7 2017-03-07 12:54:01

Deleted user #61

I figured I would extend this topic to include concerts you are going to, or thinking about going to, this concert season. I’m going to Saratoga Springs in June to see Dead & Company. I love it up there because I can get there before noon, pay $7 to enter the state park, and just hang out under the trees, by the stream, and by the geysers until it’s time to walk less than 10 minutes to the venue.  The actual venue parking lots, I think, are $15 dollars and, I think, open at  3 O’clock. It’s about a 15 minute walk from where I am to the lot where all the festivities are—fun-fun-fun!

In August, I’m going to Madison Square Garden to see Phish. I had said to myself many times that I would never go there, because I don’t want to deal with the traffic and chaos of Manhattan. I just don’t like driving in NYC…period. Heck, just going down I-95 through CT can be a pain. I caved in, I’m going, and I’ll figure it all out when I get there. I just hope I don’t have to pay $100.00 for all-day parking.

Metallica is coming to Gillette Stadium in May. I have yet to decide on this one. It is on a Friday, so I’m sure I can gather up people to go on short notice. Or I may decide tomorrow I want to go, upon which I will send out emails.

I wish Tool would go on tour. I want to see them again.

I’m going to Niagara Falls, Canada in June, so I checked for concerts, but there are none. I just thought it would be cool to see a concert in another country. What really would be nice would be to see a concert on a beach somewhere in the Caribbean. Florida Keys would be great, but I’m looking for that other-country tropical experience.

#8 2017-03-07 18:45:05

Kay-Ember
Files: 9
PM

Listen to a little bit of everything myself, but my genres of choice are heavy metal, classic rock, vaporwave, synthwave/retrowave, almost anything 80s, country, some EDM, ambient stuff, dark ambeint, and drone.

#9 2017-09-07 06:11:42

Diff
Files: 139
PM

Imagine Dragons - On Top of the World.

I find myself listening to more and more Imagine Dragons. It's Time and Believer are pretty fantastic too, but I was listening to On Top of the World because I was finishing up the slideshow from my backpacking trip in the rocky mountains a few months ago and it seemed appropriate.

Board footer