Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2018-01-08 01:15:31

Jasontye
Files: 29
PM

I can no longer post files??

Chira,
Tried to post a couple of files, but nothing is there after all the time uploading and preparing the file. Is there issues with the site format?

A beautiful woman’s heart should be listened to.

#2 2018-01-08 01:56:08

ChiraBeats
Administrator
Files: 43
PM Website

Re: I can no longer post files??

According to the error logs, your phone reported that it wanted to cancel the upload for some reason. Either the tab was closed, the stop button was hit, or (if you're on a mobile device) the tab/app was left alone for long enough that your phone thought you were done and shut it down to save battery/resources.

2 big ways I would recommend fixing this.

Make sure your device is plugged in and the screen stays turned on during long uploads, and don't browse other websites or visit other apps. Mobile devices will aggressively shut down pages/apps you haven't looked at in a while to save memory, but if you're actually in the middle of something, like uploading a file, this can break things.

Or upload the files from a PC or laptop that won't try to shut down your web pages to save memory.

#3 2018-01-08 12:37:11

Jasontye
Files: 29
PM

Re: I can no longer post files??

Always used the phone and set screen lock to not lock. Also didn’t open other browsers! Had no problems before! Strange.

A beautiful woman’s heart should be listened to.

Board footer