Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2018-03-03 22:13:10

ReallyRainyTiger
Files: 3
PM

Heart Friends Pt. 2: Living Dangerously

It had been a bit over a week since Kylie and Marissa discovered their mutual fascination with heartbeats. In that time, all Kylie could think about was the pulsing muscle in Marissa’s chest—how euphoric it made her feel hearing it through the stethoscope.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a car horn honking in her driveway. She smiled as she glanced in the mirror, brushing her golden-blonde hair over the back of her ear before heading out the door.
Florida was used to hot summers, but on this particular night it was perfect. It was about 65 degrees, the sun dipping just past the tree line casting an orange glow over the entire sky.

“What took you so long?” Marissa asked with a chuckle as Kylie climbed into the passenger seat of the blood-red Camry.

“Long story,” Kylie replied. Even though it wasn’t that long—she was just too preoccupied with reminiscing about their last encounter. “So where are we going?”

“You’ll see.” Marissa had a strange grin on her face as they backed out of the driveway. As they drove down the road, Kylie couldn’t help but ask a question.

“So have you ever told anyone about…you know…”

“What, the heartbeat thing?” Marissa replied without hesitation. “No, nobody—except for you, that is.” Kylie smiled.

“Same here. I’ve known for years…I just didn’t know how to tell anybody, y’know?” Marissa nodded.

“I’ve hidden it from people for almost seven years. Do you know what it’s like to be 14, in gym class when a girl is talking about how fast her heart is beating after a run?”

Oh, did she ever—Kylie had known about her love for heartbeats ever since she was a teenager.

“Are you going to tell me where we’re going?” Kylie asked again, trying to hide her fantasizing Marissa’s gym class heart story.

“Right here,” Marissa said. They pulled into a parking area on the edge of the lake, the trees leaving just enough room to see the sunset dip below the horizon.

Kylie looked at her with a hint of confusion on her face.

“What do you mean?”

Marissa popped open the glove box, pulling out a rose-gold stethoscope. A lot fancier than the one she had used back at the house.

Kylie’s heart began to race with anticipation. She wanted to do this again? Right here? What if people see them?

“Right here?” she asked.

Marissa nodded. “What, worried that people might see us?”

“Well yeah,” Kylie said, “aren’t you?”

Marissa laughed. “That’s the fun of it—living dangerously. Your heart’s beating a little faster, worried that someone might see you…it’s a rush.”

Kylie had never thought about it that way—and Marissa was right. Her heart WAS beating faster…and she couldn’t hold it in any more.

She slowly slipped her t-shirt off, having momentary second thoughts about being half-dressed in a car out in the open.

Marissa grinned as she put the stethoscope in her ears. She brushed her long brunette hair back over her shoulder as she put the bell on Kylie’s chest.

Thump Thump. Thump Thump. Thump Thump.

Her heart was hammering, both from the sight rush of being out in the open and Marissa’s striking beauty.

“She’s really fast,” Marissa said with a smile. “You want to hear it?”

Kylie nodded and took the stethoscope from Marissa before putting it in her ears. It really was going fast…

“Wow…”

That was all Kylie could manage to say for a moment, before taking Marissa’s hand.

“Here, feel it.” She held Marissa’s hand to her chest.
Marissa’s grin widened as she felt Kylie’s heart pulsing beneath her fingers. She didn’t say a word as she took the bell of the stethoscope off of Kylie’s chest and placed it on her own.

“You see what you do to me?” Marissa said. Her heart was absolutely POUNDING.

Turnabout being fair play, Kylie pressed her palm against Marissa’s lightly-tanned chest. She tried to hide how turned on she was by her racing heart, but apparently she wasn’t doing a good job.

“A little excited?” Marissa said with a smile. She moved the stethoscope back to Kylie’s chest and took the earpieces from her.

Kylie could feel the blood rush to her face. As if her heart could beat any faster, it picked up speed as Marissa slowly slid her hand from Kylie’s bare shoulder down her arm.

Oh God. Where is she going with this?

“Don’t worry,” Marissa said softly, “I just wanted to see how fast it was going to go. You have an amazing heartbeat.”

Kylie could feel a warm, tingling sensation overtake her entire body. She returned the favor, caressing Marissa’s stunning body.

“Take this,” Marissa said, reaching into the glove box again and pulling out a second stethoscope. This one wasn’t as pretty, but it was just as good. Kylie put it in her ears and placed the bell on Marissa’s chest.

THUMP THUMP. THUMP THUMP.

They both sat there for a moment, both lost in pure ecstasy. As far as they were concerned, this is what heaven felt like.

Board footer