Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2018-05-13 14:53:25

Cali
Files: 1
PM

Story - A cardiophile and a heart patient

Hi everyone! This is my first post around here. This is a story that I have made about a cardiophile and a person with a heart condition and I believe is extremely cute ^.^ please leave some coment so I know if you like it or not :)

also, I am not an English native speaker so, if you notice errors please notify me! Thank you :D

Elliot was really nervous about that day. He was going to meet up with a girl he was dating for about three months. They had been really close through last month, he was deeply falling for her a bit more everyday. However, he was avoiding to start a more intimate relation with her. The thing was, she didn't know about an important detail about him, but he couldn't hide it forever, not for much longer at all.

He got out of the shower with his wet black hair that was down to his shoulders, and quickly tried to soak it in a towel and them took it out again. He put on his underwear, dark pants, and then looked straight in the mirror with his deep blue eyes. Elliot was facing is own reflection, his bare pale chest most precisely. And then, placed his fingers across is chest, right in the middle, where it was. The scar. A long and salient heart surgery scar that was a result of multiple surgical procedures.

She didn't know about his condition. They were becoming really close, but somehow, Elliot had managed to hide it from her. He was afraid of her reaction, that she may not find him so desirable after knowing that. He always had problems with his heart since birth, lots of hospital and emergency visits, exams, cardiologists, medicines...however, he was doing much better now, but still had to take his medicines daily, couldn't do much heavier exercise, had some restrictions with foods and activities, and did a lot of periodic exams like electrocardiogram, echocardiogram, holter, and so on. And he was over all, a weak guy in terms of physical strength. But despite that, is not like someone could obviously say that in a first glance. Sure he was skinny and very pale, and that gave him a certain frail aura, but he was extremely handsome, and very attractive, he had beautiful and luxurious deep black hair with some curls, a jawline of a Greek god, deep blue eyes that shined not like stars but like the moon, and the hands of an exquisite fine pianist that he achieved to be. No one could guess that he had such a frail heart just by looking or talking with him.

But he had to tell her, it wasn't fair to wait more. They had so much in common, in his 25 years of life he never felt that connection with any other woman. They met each other at a local jazz concert. She was friends with a girlfriend of one of his friends, since the night they saw each other, they never stopped speaking with one another. They had been talking for four months and dating each other for three, sure it was still a new relationship, and they only managed to be with each other once a week, but it was still unfair for both to not share with her such a major part of his life. He could never be cured of his congenital heart defect, he would live with it forever, and take meds forever, she should know that as soon as possible. And also, he didn't want to have the bad luck to have a heart arrhythmia episode and catch her in surprise.

Elliot got out of his house and started walking towards a park close to where he lived where he was suppose to meet her. He was at the moment living alone, renting a small apartment, and his girlfriend, Josephine, came once a week from train to visit him from her small village. It was just a one hour trip, but since they both worked and studied, they could only meet up one day at the time, but chated everyday with messages all day long.

When he arrived at the park, Josephine was there already, she was sitting on the grass wearing a long white dress and a big dark green hat. On the contrary of Elliot, Josephine had a natural tanned skin and was a beautiful woman with curves and strong thighs. She had an absolutely stunning figure that attracted some male and female eyes. Sometimes Elliot was afraid that he may not be enough for such a woman.

As soon as he got to her she kissed him vigorously and hugged him tightly. She was smaller than him, her head placed right on his chest. Sometimes he wondered if she already noticed the scar, because she did that too many times, and he loved it, he found it really cute and endearing.

- So Elliot, what do you have planned for today? This week was so stressful, so much work for college, but I am glad that it is almost over and we can be together more frequently! We have a lot of small art encounters and café concerts to attend this summer!

- Oh I get you so well... Can't wait for the summer as well. I don't specifically like the hot weather, but I love the warm nights. I also hope that I manage to find a place to play the piano and gain some money as well.

- I don't mind it at all, as long as it isn't really too much. But I also love the warm nights. I am sure you will find a place that will let you play. You are so good in what you do Elliot! If I see something across my village I will let you know too. But I may get jealous that other people will have the pleasure to hear you play… - she said that in a provocative way, not really meaning it, but the truth was she really loved earing him play the piano.

- Ahahah don’t be Josephine, I can play one night long just for you… as long as you pay me.

- Oh you are such an opportunist!

- I was obviously kidding, it would be a pleasure to play, always, but mostly for someone that I like and treasure very much.

- Do you like and treasure me very much?

- I think I do… - Elliot was not the greatest person in showing affection and he got really embarrassed by this moments, his face blushed a bit and his heart reacted racing a bit. Josephine found it extremely cute and hugged him again listening for instant of his is racing heart.

Elliot and Josephine continued talking and spontaneously kissing each other one time or another. They got to visit some other places and then got back to that park. Elliot almost forgot about what he intended to do that day. But he didn't want to have that conversation there, at the park, he wanted to be in a more comfortable and private place.

- Josephine - Elliot said with a steady voice looking straight to her eyes after kissing her. - there is something I want to tell you about. Is something very personal, and maybe I should already had said it to you, but I couldn't. But now I think I can't wait more, it is not fair. Can we go somewhere else with less people so I can talk to you?

Josephine listened carefully to him, not really understanding exactly what he wanted to say.

-Sure Elliot, we can go to your place if you want. You live 10 minutes walking from here so...it seems the best choice.

- Yes, it can be... So, can we go? - Elliot was already nervous about the situation, his hands were shaking a bit and his breathing was a bit heavier, as so it was his heart.

- Yes, of course. I just hope you are not going to tell me that you are a psychotic murder in your free time.

- Ahahah, no Josephine, it certainly isn't that!

They walked with their hands together at a fast speed, and during all the way Elliot didn't speak a word. He was trying to formulate in his mind what he was going to say, but he knew that it was pointless, and his heart was beating erratically from that anxiety so much that he almost could ear it himself.   

When they finally got there, Elliot got to his room and sat on his bed saying to Josephine do the same and sit next to him. Elliot hold her hands, and placed one on his chest. He looked at her straight in her eyes, and kept like that for some moments before talking.

-So Josephine, I don't know if you have noticed but, I have a scar,... right here... where I placed your hand. It is from multiple heart surgeries that I had since birth because I was born with some congenital heart defects. I had many heart problems during all my life, and I still have most of them. But, has you could see, I can live a normal life...obviously I have many restrictions with physical activity and foods, and I have to take daily medicines until the day I die, and also I have many periodic appointments with my cardiologist to keep my condition under control... But I still have a good life and I am doing better then some years ago. I am sorry I couldn't tell you before Josephine... - Elliot couldn't look to her in the eyes anymore, and Josephine could feel his heart pounding fast on his chest, with some irregularities.

Josephine smiled to him. And placed the other hand on his face so that he looked to her again while pressing the other even more on his chest.

-Look Elliot, I am so happy that you told me about that, thank you! But my dear, well, I already knew about that, well, not for sure, but, I imagined it. I noticed the scar sometime ago, and, I have seen the meds someday here in your house. Obviously I didn't know exactly for sure that you had an heart condition and that you had some heart surgeries, but I was almost certain of that. I never asked you about it because I wanted you to tell me when you felt you should, and now you did. It's all right Elliot, I still adore you the same way I did, maybe even more! - Josephine finished what she was saying and gave him a soft kiss on his temper, then one on his lips, and one on his chest.

- Oh god Josephine! I am so much more relieved now... I had imagined that you already been able to feel the scar...But I didn't know that you already were almost certain of my condition. But well, you use to hug me so many times with your ear on my chest, I guess you could hear it beat in a strange way. - Elliot talked now more lively, with his heart still racing but much more light.

Josephine blushed in shame when he said that. The truth was, she also had something very personal to tell him that now she felt that would be wrong to hide from him.

- Well Elliot, I sure love to place my head on your chest and listen to your heart... But it is not just that, is really more than that. There is something about me that I think you should know now...

- Tell me Josephine, don't be afraid!

- Well, I have a strange interest, and a strange fetish I should say. I am deeply in love with the sound of the human heart beating. I don't know when it started, I love it since I was a child. But then I discovered that it was also a fetish, something that aroused me. I love the beating of a fast and irregular heart. I should say that yours is simply perfection despite his problems... - Josephine was truly embarrassed, she never told it to anyone, but she felt that it wouldn't be fair with him that he didn't know about it.

Elliot was completely astonished about what he was earing. Josephine was mostly afraid that he thought that she was a freak and a weirdo.

- Josephine...what a great interest you have...that is so tender, so cute. And well, if you like fast and arrhythmical hearts, I am sure you love mine!

- I do Elliot! Oh god...so, you don't see me as a freak??

- How could I? You are in love with the heart sound, with mine specifically, I find it extremely cute my dear. - Elliot leaned on his bed pulling Josephine to his chest. His heart was beating extremely fast, if he wasn't so happy, so excited, and so in love, he probably would already be concerned that that may lead to a bad arrhythmia episode. They kept like that for some what long time, with nothing but his heart being listened to by Josephine.

- Can I see your scar Elliot? I am sure it is beautiful!

- Oh...yes obviously!- They got back up and Elliot took of his shirt, showing her his mutilated chest.

The girl placed her hand on his bare chest right on his visible and salient scar, and looked at it with all her attention.

- Don't you find it gross?

-Not at all!! How could I think that! It's so beautiful...your scar...god, is so beautiful, so beautiful I want to kiss it, may I?

Elliot looked to her with surprise, with is mouth slightly open.

- Oh...yes, sure, sure Josephine...do whatever you want my dear, my heart is yours.

The girl smiled kissing his lips vigorously, and then kissed his scar with tenderness, softly, all of it, and while she did it his heart started racing even more, in fact despite his already tachycardic heart, he thought that he never felt it racing so much, he was even having some troubles breathing, and had some some arrhythmias, but he didn’t want to stop for nothing.

- Your heart is racing Elliot.. I felt it on my lips, I don’t think it his being able to complete a full contraction, and I am sure I heard some concerning arrhythmias, are you felling alright??

- Yes, I guess I never felt better!..
Elliot kissed her making her heart race as well but not so much as his own, his heart was really wild, pounding in his chest almost hurting from so much pleasurable emotions. He felt truly desired by that woman. Josephine was truly devoting herself to him, worshiping him.

- You...like my heart Josephine, don’t you? Would you like to...well, go on?

- How could I not like it, your heart is beautiful, so fast and skippy. Sure it is frail but that just makes me want to protect it and appreciate it even more. And oh Elliot, I sure want to go on until the end!! - She took her dress of as well, and they both didn't wait long to be fully naked on the arms of each other. Then, suddenly, Elio stopped for a second and took of the drawer next to bed, a device that was a simple heart monitor with just three leads that he had at home just for simple heart rate tracking on the time his condition was much worse. She placed the leads on his chest already knowing the right places and turned on the machine, the beeping was really fast and skippy, Josephine watched the lines of the heart rhythm with amusement.
- Oh god Elio! Your heart rate is of 183! You sure are alright to go on??
-Yes Josephine! Please go on.... I am felling so good..., and I guess you are to, probably is amazing to be able to track my heart for you, since you get turned on by that - as he was saying this, his heart skipped some beats and then got back to being just super fast. Josephine placed her head on his chest listening to it beating and skipping, after sometime she kissed him again with her hand on his chest, felling his little frail heart racing almost out of his chest. She screamed for pleasure like she never did, and Elliot never in his life felt so alive as on that moment. The heart monitor was turned on during all the relation, during the apotheosis of the relation his heart got up to 200, and then had some arrhythmias during the slowing process. Josephine listen to his heart racing and skipping all along, when they both finished, she let the machine on so that she could ear his heart getting back to normal resting rate. She leaned on his chest, still vibrating and out of breath, rising and falling quickly.

- It was the most amazing sex I had ever had Elliot, you and your heart are perfection, I want to worship and protect you, and your heart.

- Me too, Josephine, never have felt so good, and such pleasure. I am truly grateful that once in my life, my heart could actually be something positive to me and somebody else, my frail heart is yours to take.

Elliot felt asleep some moments after that, with his frail but untamed heart still racing a bit. Josephine turned the machine down, so it wouldn't wake him up. And then, placed her ear on his bare chest playing with her finger on his scar and listening to his strange heart. She listened to it for almost an hour, and only fell asleep when she was sure that his heart was back on a normal rate for sleeping. She was truly happy, she never told about her heart fetish to anyone, and finally, she had someone that could pleasure her completely and also feel better about himself. It was like they were made for each other.

Hope you have liked this! If you did let me know so I will post the part 2! ^^

Last edited by Cali (2018-05-13 14:54:58)

This user has chosen to protect their privacy by hiding their posts from non-members. To see everything Heart2Heart has to offer, you can register for a free account here!

#3 2018-05-13 16:30:21

Cali
PM

Re: Story - A cardiophile and a heart patient

StormDragon92 wrote:

Okay, this is so darn cute...I loved it! :heart:

thank you so much!!! I will add a part 2 later ^^ :heart:

#4 2018-05-13 18:15:22

dechujoh64
Files: 10
PM Website

Very beautiful and very few errors, too. Awesome! If you wish I will go through it and help you with the errors.
Can't wait for part 2.

Last edited by dechujoh64 (2018-05-13 18:16:22)

#5 2018-05-13 21:13:34

Cali
PM

dechujoh64 wrote:

Very beautiful and very few errors, too. Awesome! If you wish I will go through it and help you with the errors.
Can't wait for part 2.

Thank you so much!!! I will post the part 2 for sure ^^ :heart:

#6 2018-05-14 00:40:23

Dopescope
New User
PM

Thanks I loved this!! So sweet :heart:

#7 2018-05-14 01:55:54

Cali
PM

Dopescope wrote:

Thanks I loved this!! So sweet :heart:

Thank you a lot!! I hope the part 2 feels as sweet, I am posting it in some moments! :heart:

#8 2021-01-27 03:26:24

stolew001
No avatar found
Files: 0
PM

love it

Board footer