Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2018-07-03 16:48:49

annienew6789
New User
No avatar found
Files: 0
PM

The Modelling Agency

(This is a story about an intern who discovers that she is a cardiophile after she joins a modelling agency.)

CHAPTER 1:THE INTERNSHIP

It was her summer break and Sandra had to find an internship to keep herself busy. She was ready to take up anything as long as it paid her and kept her productively busy during her beak. She spent her free time going through the various portals where internships were advertised but sadly none of them seemed appealing to her. She wanted to do something fun and yet learn and earn at the same time. She came across an ad which said - 'Wanted sports-loving, enthusiastic interns for a modelling agency'. "Hmm! Sounds oddly interesting", she thought to herself. No job description was given, so she had absolutely no idea about what she was getting into! She hit the 'apply' button and sent her application, about 10 minutes later she got an email inviting her for the interview!

She reached the interview venue a little early. It was a small, nondescript two storey building and it seemed like the modelling agency owned it. There was a keypad and a buzzer at the entrance. Sandra pressed the buzzer and a voice spoke back to her… “Hi, state your name and your business please?” “My name is Sandra and am here for an interview with Mary Smith who works at the ‘Cardia Modelling Agency’. The doors buzzed open and she walked in, slightly nervous. The receptionist at the entrance welcomed her with a warm smile and asked her to take a seat on the plush sofa in the lobby. Sandra noticed that the lobby was very vibrant in its look – perhaps a lot of young people like her worked here? It was a modelling agency after all. Soon her name was called and she was led into a room where she was asked to wait. A couple of minutes later Mary walked in. She appeared to be a young woman, somewhere in her late 30s maybe? They shook hands and the conversation began….

“So Sandra, I understand you are a sports enthusiast? Which sports do you enjoy playing?”

“Yes, I enjoy sports and staying fit! I love swimming, running and playing basketball.”

“Excellent! Do you have any idea what is it that we do here?”

“Um, not really, there wasn’t much information on your website, except the fact that this is a newly founded agency and that you guys needed sports loving interns..”

“Right, I understand. We started with this agency just last month, so we are still looking for enthusiastic people to make up our team. This is a fitness based modelling agency. Do you know what that means?”

“Not really..” Sandra replied in all honesty.

“Okay, here’s what we do Sandra. We hire models and make customised fitness videos as per the client’s needs. For example – a client wants a video where they want a female / male model doing a certain set of exercises, or engaging in a particular sports activity, we shoot it as per their needs and send a video to them.”

“So you cater to any request that comes in?”

“Yes, but basically that involves finding models that are ready to put themselves through what the clients want. We are absolutely against any form of exposure. Our models are always appropriately dressed in sports gear and we take good care of them as they work so hard for us.”

“Sounds interesting! What will I be doing as an intern?”

“Well, for now, we would like you to assist our doctor-in-charge with the hiring process for the models.”

“The doctor?”

“Yes, we have very strict guidelines in place when it comes to hiring models. As you must have understood by now, our models need to be physically very fit, so we put them through a physical examination before they can be hired.”

“I see….when do I begin?”

“You can begin today…”

Sandra was excited to begin this interesting internship as she had no idea what to expect!

Last edited by annienew6789 (2018-07-03 16:50:51)

#2 2018-07-03 17:53:00

miguel90
Files: 65
PM Website

Re: The Modelling Agency

hello great story, I want to know the rest, I am an athlete practicing the martial art taekwondo, welcome your friend Miguel.

#3 2018-07-04 06:59:55

aloe16
No avatar found
Files: 0
PM

Re: The Modelling Agency

Ready for the next part.  Thanks.

Board footer