Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2018-10-18 17:14:53

Littlegeorge
Files: 0
PM

Ear Stething

I have this guy I have known a long time and he is straight and he knows I am gay.  We were room mates about a year or so ago and I was able to get him to let me hook him up to my EKG machine a few times.  He didn't have any issues with me being gay and we became pretty good friends, well he moved out and I still talked to him on Facebook a lot and I asked him if he came back to visit would he let me rest my head on his chest and listen to his heart.  I told him about the heart thing and he said he wouldn't have an issue with it. 
Well....he came into town and he stayed at my place, and right before we were supposed to go to bed I reminded him of our Facebook conversation and he told me to come into the bedroom and he would lay down and I could rest my head on his chest. I was hoping he would take his shirt off but I was just grateful to be able to listen to his heart so I didn't push it  I was able to listen to his strong heart for about 45 minutes he put his arms around me for about 5 minutes then he put them to his side even though I had my arms around him.  I really enjoyed listening to  his strong heart and we talked a little bit about things but it was nice to listen to his heart since I had wondered about his heart for a long time. 
when I got done listening to him, I thanked him and he said that it was a pretty interesting experience and he understood that I had been pretty lonely and he was glad he could help. 
It was weird, I felt so safe and protected listening to his heart and I felt safe and protected, I wasn't sure if it was because he was such an alpha male or not but I told him I appreciated him letting me listen to his heart.  After that I left his room and I went to bed. .  It was kinda cool

George

Last edited by Littlegeorge (2018-10-18 17:51:43)

Opportunity is always knocking, but if you wait too long, it's knuckles get sore and goes to another house.

#2 2018-10-18 18:50:00

heartdoc69
No avatar found
PM

Re: Ear Stething

That's a nice story George.  If we lived closer then I would gladly invite you to lay your head on my naked chest and listen to my heart beating.

#3 2018-10-26 17:25:35

Littlegeorge
PM

Hey man, you got my phone number, get in touch!!

Opportunity is always knocking, but if you wait too long, it's knuckles get sore and goes to another house.

#4 2019-01-21 16:45:26

heartbeatlistener5
No avatar found
PM

Littlegeorge wrote:

I have this guy I have known a long time and he is straight and he knows I am gay.  We were room mates about a year or so ago and I was able to get him to let me hook him up to my EKG machine a few times.  He didn't have any issues with me being gay and we became pretty good friends, well he moved out and I still talked to him on Facebook a lot and I asked him if he came back to visit would he let me rest my head on his chest and listen to his heart.  I told him about the heart thing and he said he wouldn't have an issue with it. 
Well....he came into town and he stayed at my place, and right before we were supposed to go to bed I reminded him of our Facebook conversation and he told me to come into the bedroom and he would lay down and I could rest my head on his chest. I was hoping he would take his shirt off but I was just grateful to be able to listen to his heart so I didn't push it  I was able to listen to his strong heart for about 45 minutes he put his arms around me for about 5 minutes then he put them to his side even though I had my arms around him.  I really enjoyed listening to  his strong heart and we talked a little bit about things but it was nice to listen to his heart since I had wondered about his heart for a long time. 
when I got done listening to him, I thanked him and he said that it was a pretty interesting experience and he understood that I had been pretty lonely and he was glad he could help. 
It was weird, I felt so safe and protected listening to his heart and I felt safe and protected, I wasn't sure if it was because he was such an alpha male or not but I told him I appreciated him letting me listen to his heart.  After that I left his room and I went to bed. .  It was kinda cool

George

That was so sweet! Thanks for sharing your story!

Board footer