Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2020-05-07 00:48:49

MyColdEmptyHeart
Files: 19
PM Website

Male Heart Video Market?

Is there a big market for paid male heartbeat videos? Not necessarily the sexual kind either I’m just wondering if there’s anyone who’s actually paid for any videos with men’s heartbeats.

#2 2020-05-07 03:34:40

Diff
Files: 139
PM

Re: Male Heart Video Market?

I think I remember there existing (might not anymore) a studio that mostly did male-centered heart stuff. I think it was leaning more in a medfet direction though, and I can't remember a name unfortunately.

#3 2020-05-07 05:09:03

MyColdEmptyHeart
PM Website

Are you talking about film 911? Because that’s the only one I know of that sells that type f content. The reason I ask is because I was planning on starting to sell videos but I don’t want to spend a lot of money for any equipment if no one is going to be buying them. Right now I don’t have anything to make my videos worth purchasing so I’d have to dish out a heavy amount of money to start. That’s risky if I don’t know if I can at least break even.

#4 2020-05-21 18:37:48

RodrigoMDZ
No avatar found
Files: 0
PM

Well, i have to say i've payed for videos on film911, even they're badly scripted, sometimes they have lackluster heartbeat sounds, they're repetitive and just a way for the owner to get off with guys out of his league and make some money (he's a clever guy, sometimes creepy, but clever). But, if you see the site, heartbeat videos are not his best selling, in fact it's been months since he produced a new one, so i don't know if it will be very profitable.
I mean, id love to see videos of two guyr playing doctor with good sound, like some old ones from film911, i dont even care about the sex part... but i wouldnt pay for them at the moment, cause the exchange rate in U$S is sky hgh where i live, so it's not really worth it, even if they're really good.

#5 2020-05-25 07:13:56

MyColdEmptyHeart
PM Website

Makes sense. Thanks for your input. I figured it wouldn’t be profitable, maybe some day if people are more willing I may try and make some videos to sell, I wouldn’t plan on selling them for much either unlike film 911 I’d make sure they’re reasonably priced if ever given the opportunity to sell videos.

#6 2020-05-31 16:58:43

Bigblock460
No avatar found
Files: 0
PM

I'm not into male heartbeats. but I've also kind of been thinking along the lines you are and maybe hiring a couple of my female friends and make videos or finding a model locally that would be willing to do it. I think it could be done but I think you'd have to offset the loss of revenue on heartbeats with maybe some other type of fetish like stomach rumbling or ASMR

Board footer