Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2020-08-12 07:35:03

Deleted user #1424

screw the people in heart haven

I've never come across a more nasty, cancel culture obsessed, whiney, spineless little freaks on here who keep antagonizing me on the internet. funny thing about this is, I LOVEEEE pissing these little babies off hahahaha seriously though for those gritty, drama loving few, you all know who you are.

I dare you to say what u have to say to my face! you never would cause yall grew up hiding behind a screen your entire lives and are so brave behind them!

you think you know me? LOL please.

back the hell off you weirdo freaks. seriously. i've hung back this entire time and like gnats at a picnic, keep flying up in my face like,

GO AWAY.

thanks.

Last edited by Queenofheartbeats (2020-08-13 01:41:00)

#2 2020-08-12 17:09:57

bnrqueen
No avatar found
Files: 0
PM

Re: screw the people in heart haven

It mostly sounds like a 'you' problem to be honest. As far as I know, you came into a certain Discord server, trashed it on Reddit, and then went off on one of the mods while calling them a gay slur and telling them to 'kill themselves'. That mod you went off on is a dear friend of mines, one who saved my life mind you. Now you want to crawl to here and cry 'woe is me' while changing your name. It seems like the cardiophile community is tired of your shit dear. Just telling it like it is. *sips tea*

This user has chosen to protect their privacy by hiding their posts from non-members. To see everything Heart2Heart has to offer, you can register for a free account here!

#4 2020-08-13 01:24:23

Deleted user #1424

Hey! How about I've been around much much longer than discord was even a thing, okay? Years of having my content stolen and posted on PH without my consent, plus the whiney characters in one particular server- might have set me off a bit hun. why dont you keep sipping tea and mind your business. it is so obvious how you all LOVE drama and LOVE to make and mountain out of a moehill. you dont know me, you never will know me, so whatever persona youre seeing on the screen here is not real, my dear.

also, im not looking for pity so maybe you should learn to read. i am sick of the community for a lot of reasons and especially sick of whiney, crybaby gen Z babies who get their panties in a wad over a word.

this has been fun really, riling you up is all to easy lmao.

ya'll need to get off your high horse.

#5 2020-08-13 01:56:13

ChiraBeats
Administrator
Files: 43
PM Website

alright I've currently got the stove burners on so I can't currently sort this out completely. going to freeze the topic until there's not a fire hazard and I'll check back in soon.

#6 2020-08-13 03:08:27

ChiraBeats
Administrator
Files: 43
PM Website

Alright, dinner's simmering so let's deal with this. Still not entirely sure what's gone down, but there's definitely a few things that are clear.

First is that this had no reason to be drug out longer. We're happy to support each other here, but you're clearly not looking for that. This is not a good place to spew hatred, and that won't be tolerated here.

Second (and unfortunately given comments you made in both your posts here it sure seems like this is going to fall on deaf ears), there's no reason to go out of your way to purposefully antagonize other people. There's enough bad in this community without adding to it ourselves. This should be a place away from all that. And if that's how you get your kicks, then sadly I can't say I'll miss you now that you've left.

Going to be keeping this topic locked. I don't really think there's anything left to be said publicly here that won't just drag this out longer unnecessarily, but please do get in touch with me if you have any questions/comments/concerns.

Board footer