Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2020-11-11 21:21:56

Junkpunk16
No avatar found
Files: 3
PM

TENS Unit on the heart

I'm sure this has probably been discussed elsewhere, but I've been seeing people use a TENS Unit on their heart and I've been very confused ever since. Normal electricity and shock can actually cause heart problems and maybe even death, but I didn't think nor have I ever thought a TENS Unit had enough power to do anything to the heart. Of course I'm numb to something like this, because it never really crossed my mind. But if the videos I saw were in the slightest real, then I worry for those people who will or have attempted this. I understand that it's their decision and their body and what not, but it's still very concerning nonetheless. Can a TENS Unit really make someone's heart go crazy?

#2 2020-11-11 22:50:04

thewyrdguy
Files: 42
PM Website

Re: TENS Unit on the heart

To my understanding - no, the videos are just a pretence.

#3 2021-07-06 06:18:00

Chel
Files: 9
PM

Re: TENS Unit on the heart

No, not really. The current doesn't actually run deep enough. What causes any change in heart rate is just a natural reaction to pain/pleasure,  or simply the fact that it's having to pump a little extra blood to the area being stimulated.

It really is all pretense- but pretending's pretty fun.

Board footer