Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2020-12-18 16:53:04

Kkk401
No avatar found
Files: 13
PM

Hello again!

I know I said in my post yesterday that I've always enjoyed having my heartbeat listened to.

That said, I didn't get into staying in shape until my 20's, as a teen, although I was naturally slender, I was a social smoker, and had such poor cardio fitness that I couldn't even run a lap of a gym hall without being so breathless I couldn't speak.

So I knew my heart wouldn't sound great, I was aware that, the worse shape you were in, the faster and more erratic your heart would sound.

At the time, I was in a relationship with a guy who was very physically fit, he regularly visited the gym, and was a non smoker. While in reality, I doubt it bothered him that much, I didn't like him listening to my heart, and would shift away after a minute when he did so, as I was ambarrsed that it wouldn't sound as healthy as his.

Crazy how your mind works sometimes about certain things!

Anyway, these days I'm in much better shape, and my heart sounds reflect it, but just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same thought processes as me at any time?

Kirstin xx

#2 2020-12-19 04:57:09

TheHeartYouNeed
No avatar found
Files: 1
PM

Re: Hello again!

Hello Kirstin! I can totally see where you're coming from! I have done the same with my ex in the past lol.

#3 2020-12-19 22:17:27

Kkk401
No avatar found
Files: 13
PM

Re: Hello again!

Lol! I'm glad it's not just me!

This user has chosen to protect their privacy by hiding their posts from non-members. To see everything Heart2Heart has to offer, you can register for a free account here!

Board footer