Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2021-01-03 20:52:16

Marcia
No avatar found
Files: 0
PM

Unexpected cardiophile moment <3

Hey Everyone,

I think all people here would understand the nice thing which just happened.

A little background: Actually after COVID infection I suffer from tachycardia and my heart beats too fast. I am getting exhausted very often.

A few days after isolation I decided to visit my friend who is a medical student. We were walking and everything was nice and fine. We kept laughing and talking. Then we needed to walk on some long stairs. I didn't tell him that I have some cardiac problems yet since I really didn't wanted to bother him. But... It happened. I just tried to stop walking for a while and pretending that i am looking at something interesting :D! He just asked: what's wrong? So I told him that I have got this heart issues and that i am getting very exhausted after walking. My heart was pounding very fast and strong. He just grabbed my hand with his one hand and his second hand was put on my back. Then he asked if he can put his hand to feel my heart for a while. It was almost a winter so we were both wearing scarfs. I was sure that he was about to check my neck pulse but he moved my scarf and put his hand on my chest. He appologised that his hand was cold. And we were standing in this position for a while. One hand on my sternum, second hand holding my hand. It was such intimate experience for me. I felt totally safe with him. Little bit shy and embarassed but it was really nice feeling which lasted about 20 - 30 seconds. <3 <3 <3 Then I told him that we should go. None of us commented it later. He just told that it is necessary to go to cardiologist and check it thoroughly. Told me also that he regrets that we werent now in his home so he could check me with his stethoscope.

I am sure that for him it wasn't so arousing. But... I am definitely a cardiophile <3 !

#2 2021-01-06 17:17:13

Oden
No avatar found
PM

Re: Unexpected cardiophile moment <3

Lovely story,  thanks for sharing. Do you know why he went to med school XD
And please take care, sorry to hear the long COVID on the heart.

#3 2021-01-11 14:07:13

steth
No avatar found
PM

Lovely story, and I  do hope you get to spend some time on the patient end of his stethoscope!  May you continue to recover well from the bout with Covid.  It is always a pleasure to have your heart listened to by someone who cares deeply for you, or to listen to the heart of someone for whom you care deeply.

#4 2021-01-25 04:27:28

Duskynuggets
No avatar found
Files: 4
PM

Sounds like an amazing moment! I would’ve been caught off guard while being too nervous to say anything! Tho I’m sorry about the COVID, continue being safe!

#5 2021-12-11 02:05:57

hiyasynthgirl
No avatar found
Files: 45
PM

That is a beautiful moment. Lucky you to have a friend like that.

I'm not a real doctor, but I am a real nerd, I am an actual nerd

Board footer