Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

This user has chosen to protect their privacy by hiding their posts from non-members. To see everything Heart2Heart has to offer, you can register for a free account here!

#2 2021-08-27 16:19:46

acardiophileblog
Files: 18
PM

Re: IRL cardio moments

i listen to my boyfriend's heartbeat almost every day these days which is pretty cool.

This user has chosen to protect their privacy by hiding their posts from non-members. To see everything Heart2Heart has to offer, you can register for a free account here!

#4 2021-08-31 07:28:30

acardiophileblog
Files: 18
PM

both. he knows what i'm doing and fully supports it. even pulls me in to listen to it.

Last edited by acardiophileblog (2021-08-31 19:49:57)

#7 2021-09-07 01:16:23

Adambl107
Files: 4
PM

Meant to comment sooner, any and all things related to it's health screenings are a thing for me.

#8 2021-09-08 23:23:22

Cali
Files: 1
PM

Well, I'm a closeted cardiophile which means, no one, knows about it... however, my partner does understand that I really love listening to his heartbeat. Besides all the times I've listened to his heart beating ear on his chest, which happens all the time, I can recall a couple of different expiriences that really made me "awwww" for how meaninful they were. I remember one time in a very cold winter, we were on bed watching something and my hands were freezing, to warm them he placed them on his chest under all his clothes right above his heart, it honestly felt so good. Another interesting one was one time after we were intimate with each other he grabed my hand right after and placed on his chest right above his heart so i could feel how fast it was beating and how he was struggling to breath and it was indeed really fast! One time when we were swiming at the river he made a bigger distance in a faster  pace and then grabed me, his heart was beating so fast that I felt his heart beating against my own chest, it was a really interesting sensation because it was like I could feel his heart beating inside of myself. :heart:

Board footer