Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

This user has chosen to protect their privacy by hiding their posts from non-members. To see everything Heart2Heart has to offer, you can register for a free account here!

#2 2021-08-12 04:21:56

miguel004
Files: 57
PM Website

Re: Beyond Listening

I think my favorite is auscultation with a stethoscope, I really like the sound of the heartbeat, maybe the stress test to see how strong my heart is during exercise and how fast it can beat.

#3 2021-08-14 22:54:53

hiyasynthgirl
No avatar found
Files: 45
PM

I don't have much experience in this area, but I'd most like to have an echocardiogram done on me, particularly one with the Doppler function to illustrate blood flow and particularly after a stress test. Not only am I curious about how large my heart actually is, but I want to know how serious my murmur is, and an echo would be able to show what exactly is happening in there.

EDIT: Should note that I've never actually had an echo done. I did have an ECG once, but it was in a medical context. In recreational contexts, I have only done auscultation, recording, and measurement (pulse ox or something similar).

Last edited by hiyasynthgirl (2021-08-16 17:13:19)

I'm not a real doctor, but I am a real nerd, I am an actual nerd

#4 2021-10-15 02:36:42

Karavangard
No avatar found
Files: 5
PM

I would love to get an ultrasound done of my heart I love watching videos of this seeing the valves working is amazing

Board footer