Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

This user has chosen to protect their privacy by hiding their posts from non-members. To see everything Heart2Heart has to offer, you can register for a free account here!

#2 2021-10-29 12:06:35

hiyasynthgirl
No avatar found
Files: 45
PM

Re: Favorite aspects of cardiophilia

Okay, mine is... complex. Like, so complex that even I have a hard time teasing out and describing it. Even still, I'll give this a go, as it might just get me to understand this a bit better for myself.

Cutesy/Affectionate listening: 4
Emotional intimacy: 3
Romantic connection: 4
Physical/Sexual intimacy: eh... those are two different categories to a virginal, touch-starved weirdo so I'll say 3 and 1.5.
Intellectual curiosity: 5
Medical realism/Roleplay: 2
Dark cardiophilia: 1-2 depending on what exactly is involved.
Self-monitoring: 5
Self-directed visualization/projection of heart-related purple prose: 5

Last edited by hiyasynthgirl (2021-10-29 13:08:58)

I'm not a real doctor, but I am a real nerd, I am an actual nerd

#3 2021-10-29 21:51:03

miguel004
Files: 57
PM Website

mine are the following
Cutesy/Affectionate listening: 5
Emotional intimacy: 2
Romantic connection: 5
Physical/Sexual intimacy 5
Intellectual curiosity: 2
Medical realism/Roleplay: 5
Dark cardiophilia 1
Self-monitoring: 5
Self-directed visualization/projection of heart-related purple prose: 5

This user has chosen to protect their privacy by hiding their posts from non-members. To see everything Heart2Heart has to offer, you can register for a free account here!

#5 2021-10-31 15:50:07

miguel004
Files: 57
PM Website

My favorite aspect of cardiophile, is perhaps the medical, and in sports, I like to know what the limits of the heart are, and to know how strong and fast it is and how it beats, about all the different sounds that the heart makes in different circumstances I like that a lot, listening to the heart beat with all its might is great, the auscultation of the heartbeat and its sounds I think is the personal favorite aspect that I like about the cardiophile

#6 2021-11-06 11:00:11

heart_game
Files: 0
PM

miguel004 wrote:

My favorite aspect of cardiophile, is perhaps the medical, and in sports, I like to know what the limits of the heart are, and to know how strong and fast it is and how it beats, about all the different sounds that the heart makes in different circumstances I like that a lot, listening to the heart beat with all its might is great, the auscultation of the heartbeat and its sounds I think is the personal favorite aspect that I like about the cardiophile

exactly my view of cardiophillia

#10 2022-02-14 21:05:15

Ricadams
PM

After some consideration and thought, here's my take on this:

Cutesy/Affectionate listening: 4
In many respects this aspect is what I personally feel got me into Cardiophilia.

Emotional intimacy: 4

Romantic connection: 3
I don't see myself as the romantic type and can't really flirt for toffee.

Physical/Sexual intimacy: N/A

Intellectual curiosity: 5
While Cutesy/Affectionate Listening got me into this, learning about the heart is probably my main driving point so to speak.

Medical realism/Roleplay: N/A

Dark cardiophilia: ???
To be honest this varies between "hell no" to "I'm fascinated as to the why this is a thing and how it came about in a historical and philosphical (sic) sense." I'm not sure how best to describe what I find a complex puzzle. I do get the occasional idea and put it down in art or prose form to get it "out of the system". That said, one clear thing I know is that I don't want to see anyone harmed and the more attached to fantasy the better.

I hope I'm making sense here.

Self-monitoring: N/A

Self-directed visualization/projection of heart-related purple prose: 3
I dabble into purple prose, using terms such as "life song". But it's not a major aspect for me.

EDITED for clarity and typos

Last edited by Ricadams (2022-02-14 21:15:43)

#11 2022-02-19 22:09:46

bare_trees
PM

This is a cool idea. :)

Cutesy/Affectionate listening: 5: I definitely like to think of it this way at times with my partner or a close friend

Emotional intimacy: 5: 200%  I feel uniquely connected to people I've shared this with, even if it took place many years ago

Romantic connection: 4: I can imagine listening to hearts (or being listened to) without romance, but I can't imagine romance without listening/being listened to.

Physical intimacy: 5: I like how the level of intimacy can vary.  You can just sit next to a friend and use a stethoscope and it's still really intimate but not on the same level as cuddling with your partner with your head on their chest.

Sexual intimacy: 2: I'm not a very sexual person, and I don't seek out sexual content related to cardiophilia.  But I can understand how it can be a sexy thing with the right person and in the right context.

Intellectual curiosity: 3: I was never good at science, but I'm intrigued by cardiology in a casual way.

Medical realism/Roleplay: 2: This doesn't repulse me, but it does ruin the mood for me.

Dark cardiophilia: 1: I understand the concept of having fantasies you would never act on, but the dark stuff tends to make me sick to my stomach.

Board footer