Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

This user has chosen to protect their privacy by hiding their posts from non-members. To see everything Heart2Heart has to offer, you can register for a free account here!

#102 2021-07-23 02:47:55

Aidenblue2
Files: 0
PM

Re: Introductions!

Hello, I'm Francisco o here in Internet I prefer people call me Aidenblue2. I'm an artist who likes to draw dragons, landscapes, animals, hearts... But I am really a computer technician. And I'm here because I like how my heart is working and I feel fascination by how our heart make us to be alive. And yeah, I prefer how female heartbeats sound. But I listened to men too. I'm not enjoying that I'm not being healthy with my heart,doing pushes or pressure or playing with electricity, then, I'm trying to find a way to be more friendly with my body and my heart. And to enjoy of my hobby if it's possible.

#103 2021-10-03 23:10:15

Deleted user #2332

Hello. I am 18, male, and extremely into visible heartbeats in females. I am mainly into topless visible female heartbeat content, so please respect that. I promise not to force anyone into sending me such content. I am only attracted to the upper body and not the lower body. I hope to make friends and have a good time here!

This user has chosen to protect their privacy by hiding their posts from non-members. To see everything Heart2Heart has to offer, you can register for a free account here!

#105 2022-01-26 23:46:35

bare_trees
PM

Hi everyone.  I've been something of a passive member of the online cardiophilia community for over a decade now.  I went on and off HBP for years until I finally decided it just makes me too uncomfortable to go back.  I'm a grey-asexual woman in my thirties.  I don't completely "get" the sexual side of being a cardiophile.  For me, it's a unique and wonderful way to connect with people, and the sound is just freaking beautiful.  I'm in the southern U.S. and I hope to meet friends who are into this as well (I have a partner, so not looking for romance).  I've been very shy about this in recent years, so any outlet where I can talk about it and interact with others who understand is a great thing for me.  Hope everyone is well.

#106 2022-01-27 14:48:08

Jasonheart1
No avatar found
Files: 3
PM

Welcome bare_trees. I'm new here myself. I left hbp in 2013. It just got too weird. I'm in south east US. I,like you want a peaceful cardiophile existence. Talk to me anytime you like.

#107 2022-01-31 05:38:23

JoJonoKiwami
No avatar found
PM

Hello, I'm Jose, 22 years old, chilling out usually, and eager about heartbeats! I like some animes, but I usually tend to play various video games, especially niche ones like No more heroes.

I hope we could chat and become friends!

Also, until I figure out how to find a restricted adult area here, I'll let you all know that I'm open about 18+ stuff with people around my age. And if you must know my sexuality, it's straight.

I've covered wars, y'know~ Frank West

#108 2022-02-02 18:59:38

MisterDuncan
No avatar found
PM

I am a returning user. I forgot my last username and info. Eli, 31, and I'm rather active in the cardiophilia community. Hopefully I can find better people on here as opposed to the OTHER places I run into.

#109 2022-07-28 21:59:05

KardiacSwag
No avatar found
PM

Hi! im KardiacSwag from malaysia and imma part of cardiophile fans.

#110 2022-09-23 22:17:39

hpb14
Files: 6
PM Website

I guess I never reintroduced myself here.. I'm hpb14! Some of y'all may know me by other names but I've been in the community for a looong while. Joined officially back in 2011 and have been in ever since. Currently working as a software engi after graduating from uni a little over a year ago. I've taken breaks here and there. Hence the "new" account here. Going to try my best to be more active here especially. I also tend to lurk and help out in a few community Discord servers. Fairly open about myself and easy going. Feel free to say "hi". I'm always down to talk tech, science and the whole cardio interest! Nice to meet everyone again!

#111 2022-11-09 03:52:46

TheLoudestHeartbeat
PM

Hey I’m Lucian. You can call me Luc for short. Uhhhh I used to be in the community. I won’t be revealing my precious identity. I go by he/him pronouns now. Didn’t used to. I’m 27, single, and uhhh open to people of any gender but like don’t be a creep I guess lol I’d like to make friends so shoot me a message :cool:

He/Him
“I gotta bulletproof heart, you gotta hollowpoint smile.”

#112 2022-12-17 18:35:17

RyHeart
Files: 1
PM

I'm Ry.
I am in sophomore year of HS (Year 11), and am currently looking into careers in civil engineering and radiology. I also collect life safety devices like fire alarms and exit signs. I really want a Cardiology IV steth and am saving accordingly. I also have a vintage Tycos sphyg and cuff and a vintage BMS scope.
I haven't been on social media much,  but I've been interested in hearts since 3 years of age.
No surprise, I have autism and aspergers syndrome.
I'm excited to be around here!
Also, I do speak Español and 日本語, and can read plenty more, so don't get too freaked out if I sprinkle a little in here and there.

He/they preferred, but I'm pretty flexible.

Proud nerd since forever you pinhead

#114 2023-01-31 08:35:52

Cardiophileindo55
No avatar found
PM

Hi everyone,Sorry i dont want to reveal my real name but if you want to know me more you can dm me on IG:@Shiratakitaki_00.Im 19 Y.O boys from Jakarta,Indonesia.I am really into females heartbeat and cpr (doctor/patient) what ever.i dont like sharing and hearing but i love to meet up.If you're female and live in indonesia (Java island/bali) i can go to your city.I really wanted to have Female cardiophile friends(or girlfriend).Im not ugly tho so dont be scared to meet me!.Please Dm me if you're serious 😙😙

#115 2023-02-08 02:02:45

qwellheartbeat
PM

Hello, I’m Kiki! I’m rather new to all of this, but I hope I can learn more and make connections :heart: I have ASD and dyslexia, among other diagnoses, but those are the most important ones!

Last edited by qwellheartbeat (2023-02-08 02:03:18)

Board footer