Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2022-01-10 00:22:37

hiyasynthgirl
No avatar found
Files: 45
PM

Muscle memory ever get you?

I'd guess that a lot of us do a lot of heart-related chatting on the Internet. Have you ever gotten, or almost gotten, in trouble because of muscle memory resulting in cardio-flavored typos?

Here's one from me that's probably more interesting than the ones that have appeared in online cardiophile chats: I work as a medical scribe and I've caught myself almost writing "thump" instead of "thumb" in a patient note before.

I'm not a real doctor, but I am a real nerd, I am an actual nerd

#2 2022-01-11 08:39:42

thewyrdguy
Files: 42
PM Website

Re: Muscle memory ever get you?

Not own muscle memory, but Android keyboard adaptive prompt is definitely biased in that direction!

I use a separate phone account for the stuff, so it does not pose real life problems.

This user has chosen to protect their privacy by hiding their posts from non-members. To see everything Heart2Heart has to offer, you can register for a free account here!

#4 2022-01-28 22:26:29

hiyasynthgirl
No avatar found
Files: 45
PM

Re: Muscle memory ever get you?

@thewyrdguy I had to disable word suggestions on my phone for this exact reason. I was already stuck in phile mode often enough; I didn't need my phone distracting me even more!

I'm not a real doctor, but I am a real nerd, I am an actual nerd

Board footer