Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2022-01-17 20:25:10

miguel004
Files: 57
PM Website

Chapter 2 Silnoye serdtse

Chapter 2 Silnoye serdtse
in that I go to room 2 and I see the next medical student a woman also as beautiful as pryskorene, with blond hair and an athletic body, in that I give you my results that Pryskorene gave me in an envelope, in that silnoye open The envelope and read my results and it says interesting, according to this file your heart sounds normal, your heart rate came out very high, we will have to see that more thoroughly, in that he looks at me and says well Michael, you will pass the test of the I will check the electrical behavior of your heart to rule out any arrhythmia, and that this tachycardia is really due to nerves, in that she tells me Take off your shirt, that's why I take off my shirt and she tells me, you are very thin, I can see your ribs and I think I can see your visible heartbeat in your chest, that's why I get more nervous, in case my heart On it was beating very fast due to the nerves that I felt that it almost came out of my chest, in that she laid me down, placed the electrodes on my chest, prepared me to start the recording on the electrocardiogram, while she put the electrodes on me, she tells me With a smile, yes you are nervous Michael, I can feel your heart beating very hard and fast in my fingers, while I place the electrodes on your chest, you calm, although this does not affect the test much, finally I will only examine the electrical activity of your heart, so the heart rate does not affect much.
At the end of the recording of the electrical activity of my heart in the electrocardiogram, silnoye begins to take out the sheet of the electrocardiogram and reads it and looks at it a lot and says interestingly, your heart rate returned to very high in the electrocardiogram recording, but the Electrical activity according to the graph looks very normal, only a sinus tachycardia appeared, because of your nerves that you cannot control very easily, anyway we will do more tests and we will continue to check your heart, now I will remove the electrodes, in that I It says interestingly your heart beats so fast through the nerves, that I can see your visible beats in your chest and feel them in my fingers still while I remove the electrodes from your chest, you have a very good chest in fact, despite being very thin, they are Your abdomen and chest muscles are very marked, it shows that if you train a lot, what sports do you practice? cho, I am a black belt in martial arts, what do you mention, in that silnoye says perfect, so this means that if you endure the next tests, finally you run and running is one of the tests that come next, we will test the reaction of your heart during a 10 minute race of very high intensity, get ready Michael, for the next room, you will go to room 3 with me and another partner, my partner kurisutaruhato.

This user has chosen to protect their privacy by hiding their posts from non-members. To see everything Heart2Heart has to offer, you can register for a free account here!

Board footer