Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

This user has chosen to protect their privacy by hiding their posts from non-members. To see everything Heart2Heart has to offer, you can register for a free account here!

#2 2022-02-17 00:58:46

pvcheartbeat
Files: 0
PM

Re: Question for those who have told others.

My experience most Girls love the sound of heartbeats for many reasons
I only found one Girl who don't dig heartbeats sadly she was really screw up in the head by her Parents & Church. She was taught one kiss will get her up the flag pole ( Irish slang for pregnant.
I drop her like a hot potato.
I NEVER talk to my follow Mate's about Heartbeats / cardiophilia stuff
''Man I would never hear the end of it not in a good way.
I'm more open to talk to Girl's about these finer things in life then guys
Somethings you just don't talk about with you're fellow Dude's

Last edited by pvcheartbeat (2022-02-17 00:59:27)

This user has chosen to protect their privacy by hiding their posts from non-members. To see everything Heart2Heart has to offer, you can register for a free account here!

#4 2022-02-18 22:45:24

bare_trees
PM

If she knows you well and is open-minded, that's the best case scenario IMO.  I've talked to many friends about this, and sometimes they react well and ask follow-up questions and we get to talk about it (at the very least), and sometimes they don't really respond and seem disinterested so I just drop it.  People are unpredictable but if y'all already have a solid friendship I think that's promising.

#6 2022-02-21 04:16:02

pvcheartbeat
PM

Cool:cool:

Board footer