Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2022-03-29 18:07:05

miguel004
Files: 57
PM Website

Chapter 3 The Heart of the Cheetah in Review and the Weretiger

Chapter 3 The Heart of the Cheetah in Review and the Weretiger
The test days begin, where they measure my heart rate and my heart's resistance to various exercises, doing a treadmill stress test on Monday, a stationary bike on Tuesday and a stair climber on Wednesday, then running a 100-meter flat, to check my speed on a running track, clearly checking my heart rate all the time.
Cardiologist Natasha tells me at the end of the week's tests, your speed on the track in the 100-meter dash is equal to that of a cheetah, and your heart reaches beat speeds similar to that of a cheetah's heart, to be able to pump enough blood to your legs and make you run at the same speed as this cat, our experiment has been a success, you have a body as strong as the cheetah, now pryskorene will do more tests next week.
Pryskorene checks my heart during rest and stuff and during the checks it tells me your heart Michael is so fast now I don't know if the genetic modification they did to you was good but now you're really the fastest man in the world I love the your strong and fast heartbeat, your rapid resting heartbeat, are interesting, so is your black and blond hair, and on your arms with some small blond and black hairs, mixed, your legs have become very strong, how do you feel, with the new modifications in your body Michael, in that I tell you, I don't feel very well Pryskorene, now I'm a monster, I think that when the month of tests is over and I go out into society, they will see me as a phenomenon, in itself I feel very attractive to girls, now less, that I am a mutant crossed with cheetah genes, in that Pryskorene tells me don't worry society will accept you, for me you are very cute and beautiful just as you are now and as you were before, also your heart is very special, and you make my heart want to beat as fast as yours, but my little heart is not as strong as yours now modified, in that I say, pryskorene you are very beautiful, you always do that my heart beats very fast when i'm close to you, I think that shows when you listen to me with your stethoscope, in that she smiles and says aww Michael how romantic, it only speeds up a little like 10 beats more than your resting rate of 120 beats per minute, in that an alarm sounds, saying the weretiger is out of control, attention there was a failure in his brain, which made him become very wild aggressive, be careful, he is very strong, in that I tell pryskorene, stay here, me I will protect you, I will fight against him, Pyskorene tells me, but Michael, be careful he can hurt you, you are fast, but not very strong, the weretiger has super strength and is capable of splitting a car in two with his claws, take care Michael.

Board footer