Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2023-02-17 18:10:25

djag2007
Files: 25
PM Website

It was all a dream.

:heart: I had a dream that I met a female at a bar. She had a device in the shape of a small flower on her chest that amplified the sound of her heartbeat.
I'm sitting at a table and she comes and sits across from me. I hear her heart go *ba-dum ba-dum ba-dum* and I immediately realize that it's coming from the device on her chest. We start talking, and as the conversation goes on, she starts smiling and her heart starts beating faster.
Then, a man (possibly a boyfriend) pulls her away from me before we finish our conversation.
Later, I catch up with her, as she sips her drink while sitting next to the man from earlier. Her heart is thumpy, yet steady. I introduce myself to him. As she realizes I was in her presence, her heart speeds up, as she is happy to see me; the man hears it as well and gets angry. He yells at her before storming out of the bar. Her heart is beating loudly and I successfully try to calm her down. I finally asked what's with the device. She says that she has a heart condition and if she had a medical emergency, surrounding people would be able to hear heartbeat. Her heartbeat goes from calm to thumping hard as she happily talks with me.
The dream ends with everyone evacuating the bar and her heart pounding hard as we leave.

Heart of Texas

Board footer