Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2023-02-08 20:04:35

qwellheartbeat
Files: 0
PM

Inducing skips, or irregular heartbeats

Hi there, I’ve been trying to induce skips or an irregular heartbeat for a recording! I am not willing to mess with electricity, but things I’ve tried like breath holding and exercising have not gotten any results. I tried drinking a bunch of caffeine but I just felt rather sick, any idea of what I should do that can produce results?

#2 2023-03-14 13:28:14

rgj543210
No avatar found
PM

Re: Inducing skips, or irregular heartbeats

You could try getting acupuncture needles and insert one or two of them into your apex area and it will skip a bunch of you just hold the needle has it chills halfway in the heart. The acupuncture needles are super thin and not very long, they won't cause any risks like a regular needle would. There are some people on YouTube and other websites that have recordings or vids of needles in their apex area and they are very good files. Check it out. I've tried it, but never got a recording of it. It was the most fun experience I have ever tried. Just don't do it often.

#3 2023-05-04 11:16:06

mykola101
No avatar found
PM

rgj543210 wrote:

You could try getting acupuncture needles and insert one or two of them into your apex area and it will skip a bunch of you just hold the needle has it chills halfway in the heart. The acupuncture needles are super thin and not very long, they won't cause any risks like a regular needle would. There are some people on YouTube and other websites that have recordings or vids of needles in their apex area and they are very good files. Check it out. I've tried it, but never got a recording of it. It was the most fun experience I have ever tried. Just don't do it often.

Hi i wanted to try that, how do i locate my apex? And what will happen if i put the needle in my valve?

#4 2023-05-10 23:18:18

beffjezos
PM

please don't puncture your tickers... most of the people on YouTube who uploaded that kind of stuff don't even upload anymore, and my guess for that is, well, obvious health reasons...

signatures are the customer's job, not the courier's job 📦

This user has chosen to protect their privacy by hiding their posts from non-members. To see everything Heart2Heart has to offer, you can register for a free account here!

#6 2023-06-02 21:22:25

RyHeart
Files: 1
PM

Different people have different triggers for PVCs.
Here are some I know of:
1. Vagal maneuvers
2. Breatholds
3. Exertion
4. Stimulants (e.g. caffeine)
5. Position
If you plan to use a riskier method, always make sure there is somebody monitoring your condition. Should worst come to worst, someone is already there.

Proud nerd since forever you pinhead

#7 2023-06-05 18:16:16

Aidenblue2
PM

Hello Guys, just for curiosity, how is  to do pushes? Can somebody explain me it? Sometimes I see some people get skips or irregular beats for some seconds or short minutes.

#8 2023-08-06 19:38:07

qwellheartbeat
PM

rgj543210 wrote:

I’ll try that tonight!

Board footer