Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2017-03-12 03:10:34

Fluffyraven17
No avatar found
Files: 0
PM

Why do you like hearts?

I was just wondering what the reasons for people liking them are.

#2 2017-03-12 03:17:38

LadyKris55
Files: 1
PM

Re: Why do you like hearts?

I just do.

That's such a sarcastic answer xD I just enjoy them!! I think it's just the fact that you're listening to the organ that pretty much keeps someone alive? It's a super intimate thing for me because of that. You're listening to someone be /alive/.

#3 2017-03-12 03:54:35

paperpenguin
Files: 3
PM

While I could say I don't know, or I could come up with something if hard-pressed, truth is, it's a really nebulous and vague concept in my head, and I have trouble verbalizing it or rationalizing a reason for it without it looking and sounding like "Well it's because... [waves hands] ...you know, it's like... [throws hands up] ...you know?". I feel it might be hardwired into us way deeper than rationalization can adequately reach to explain it, and any "reason" doesn't fully cover it.

Therefore, I expect everyone to come up with a completely different answer, I also expect everyone to come up with the same answer, and paradoxically, I even expect everyone to not have the slightest idea. All at the same time. Funny how that works.

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those rap guys' girlfriends.

#4 2017-03-12 04:02:50

Fluffyraven17
No avatar found
PM

I can't really come up with an awnser eather I don't think I'm good with explaining things .I just want to see if others can find an awnser .

#5 2017-03-12 04:36:04

Deleted user #402

I like them because its soothing

#6 2017-03-12 04:40:40

Diff
Files: 139
PM

Not sure why I like it, but I know what I like about it. There's nothing as relaxing as listening to a calm heartbeat. This isn't very "manly" but it makes me feel close and safe.

#7 2017-03-12 05:10:59

acardiophileblog
Files: 18
PM

LadyKris55 wrote:

I just do.

That's such a sarcastic answer xD I just enjoy them!! I think it's just the fact that you're listening to the organ that pretty much keeps someone alive? It's a super intimate thing for me because of that. You're listening to someone be /alive/.

that's pretty much the best i can explain it too. but to elaborate on the first part, "I just do.", people are born with fetishes. you may not discover them, you may discover them. it literally is, "I just do".  for the non-fetish side, people like them for their soothing/romantic nature. this can also apply to people who view hearts sexually.

for me, i like hearts in probably every way possible.

Last edited by acardiophileblog (2017-03-12 05:11:41)

#8 2017-03-12 06:22:37

Skitz2000
PM

acardiophileblog wrote:
LadyKris55 wrote:

I just do.

that's pretty much the best i can explain it too. but to elaborate on the first part, "I just do.", people are born with fetishes. you may not discover them, you may discover them. it literally is, "I just do".  for the non-fetish side, people like them for their soothing/romantic nature. this can also apply to people who view hearts sexually.

for me, i like hearts in probably every way possible.

I would say why I like hearts but I feel the same as well.

#9 2017-03-16 17:09:42

Excelsior2007
No avatar found
PM

Why do I like hearts? Always have done, ever since I was 5/6 years old. I think the heart is so fascinating, because without it, none of us would be here. It is that vital to our survival, and we look after it and make it faster or slower depending on the situation. I always find the heartbeat to be such a wonderful sound that I could spend hours listening to.

#10 2017-03-27 08:08:18

heartlove
No avatar found
PM

Somewhere near a year ago, I kinda suddenly discovered....ermmm...well....how to define this T_T
Frankly, I spend whole hours thinking random stuff and the result is i'm nearly irrefutable in arguments and I can explain nearly always why I do what...

I thought about this question a bit, and well, I think I love the organ because it's so vital to life, and yet so "low-profile". When you imagine a human, well maybe not "you", someone non-cardiophile, they imagine a figure with 2 arms and legs and a head and 10 fingers, etc etc. But most people won't imagine them breathing. Cartoons and Anime are proofs. How often do you see a character breathing? in animes I have watched so far, they don't breathe in "normal" times, only when they are burnt out or stuff... Even in real life, how often do you notice people's chests rising as they inhale?
Hearts are similar, but kinda more extreme. We can go without breathing for maybe a minute or so but.....
And it's something which we can't notice even if we pay very close attention most of the time. Yet it can be felt by simply placing a palm...

#11 2017-03-28 05:31:13

unknownstranger
No avatar found
PM

Well first I love the sound and feel of heartbeats. But just as much, it's the sound of life itself.

#12 2017-04-09 01:16:14

Junkpunk16
No avatar found
PM

I like them because it calms me and I feel I'm connected with that person like a special bond :).

#13 2017-04-09 02:06:06

paperpenguin
PM

This is one of my shower/drunk/high/4AM thoughts, but have y'all ever considered how lucky we are to be into an organ that actually does something perceptible, i.e. moves and makes a sound?

I mean, consider the following:

Aww yeah, you sexy liver, synthesize those enzymes!

Dayum son, that girl got one mean spleen up in her. Bet it recycles spent erythrocytes somethin' good.

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those rap guys' girlfriends.

#14 2017-04-09 13:32:42

Deleted user #620

What a difficult question! I've been looking for the answer for years now.

I'll mostly agree with what everyone said...
A heartbeat is a beautiful sound. Calm heartbeats combined with breathing are soothing, especially if they are from a person you care about. It means that this person there under your ear is alive and well. Fast heartbeats put me into a trance and leave me speechless. I mean, don't you find it so incredible what such a small organ can do? How much times it beats during a lifetime, how fast it can get and how far it can eject the blood? Wow, just wow!

However, it isn't sexual for me. I just consider it as my vulnerability, my secret, something to protect and to hide. I don't want random people to hear, feel or see it (along with my breathing). (Funny story, I used to run in semi-apnea during gym class because I hated people to hear me breathe, especially if it was fast. I also hated having to tell out loud what my BPM was, this is so personal god d*mn it!)

As for the ones who sexualize hearts, I've red theories online in which the stethoscope is a kind of 'penis replacement'. It is used as a way to penetrate the other person in a non-sexual way. What do you think of this?

#15 2017-04-09 14:23:18

T145
No avatar found
PM

paperpenguin wrote:

This is one of my shower/drunk/high/4AM thoughts, but have y'all ever considered how lucky we are to be into an organ that actually does something perceptible, i.e. moves and makes a sound?

Dayum son, that girl got one mean spleen up in her. Bet it recycles spent erythrocytes somethin' good.

There are a few of those groups (the stomach comes to mind), but aye, most of the other ones don't tend to get a mention as such. For instance, a neurophile is probably rarer than a cardiophile. :P

#16 2017-04-25 01:54:21

A_wild_dingo
No avatar found
PM

For me is mostly beinv really close to the person you care about and its really soothing hearing it

#17 2017-04-25 02:20:48

Diff
Files: 139
PM

T145 wrote:
paperpenguin wrote:

There are a few of those groups (the stomach comes to mind), but aye, most of the other ones don't tend to get a mention as such. For instance, a neurophile is probably rarer than a cardiophile. :P

Speaking of stomachs, I've seen quite a few files on HBP that kind of feature stomach sounds along with the heartbeat sounds, are there any sites like HBP or H2H that are specifically about stomach/internal sounds?

#18 2017-04-25 15:59:08

T145
No avatar found
PM

Diff wrote:

Speaking of stomachs, I've seen quite a few files on HBP that kind of feature stomach sounds along with the heartbeat sounds, are there any sites like HBP or H2H that are specifically about stomach/internal sounds?

Almost certainly, given that voreaphilia seems to be significantly more popular than cardiophilia, so finding a site dedicated to such sounds would be much easier, if only because of the larger number of people involved.

#19 2017-04-25 23:58:22

paperpenguin
PM

T145 wrote:
Diff wrote:

Almost certainly, given that voreaphilia seems to be significantly more popular than cardiophilia, so finding a site dedicated to such sounds would be much easier, if only because of the larger number of people involved.

Also because stomachs, y'know, do perceptible stuff like make noise. Unlike spleens, the lazy freeloaders.

#20 2017-04-26 13:38:33

T145
No avatar found
PM

paperpenguin wrote:
T145 wrote:
Diff wrote:

Also because stomachs, y'know, do perceptible stuff like make noise. Unlike spleens, the lazy freeloaders.

They do, though that doesn't really account for the seemingly larger proportion of voreaphiles compared to that of cardiophiles. :P

Board footer