Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2019-09-03 18:52:39

cardiacColumbidae
New User
Files: 0
PM

advice needed

hello! usually i just lurk on this site, but ive been having a bit of a problem and i was wondering if anyone could help me out. im in a long distance relationship with a man who i love very much. he knows about my cardiophilia, but he rarely ever does anything about it. however, im too embarrassed to ask him to do anything! how can i make myself feel less embarrassed about it? i really want to share this with him because its important to me

#2 2019-09-03 23:22:35

Diff
Files: 139
PM

Re: advice needed

Hard to say. Does he know how much you're into it? Maybe he has no idea what to do, you might be able to give a few ideas. My gf and I are also long distance and a while back we'd send each other our heart rates now and then, we've actually started doing that again recently. Or if my heart was racing after going for a run I'd think of her and grab a quick recording. It's probably harder for someone who doesn't "get it" to understand, so I think you'll just have to explain it. Getting over the awkwardness is something I think just comes with time and with just doing it.

Board footer