Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2022-01-25 04:33:03

miguel004
Files: 57
PM Website

history Cheetah heart Chapter 3 kurisutaruhato

Chapter 3 kurisutaruhato
Arriving in room 3 was the third cardiology student, a beautiful girl with black hair with an athletic body and she welcomes me and tells me I am Kurisutaruhato and I will be your physical performance test cardiologist, in which Silnoye hands her the envelope with the results of my electrocardiogram that I practice, kurisutaruhato opens the envelope and carefully reads my electrocardiogram, and then reads the results of the test that Pryskorene gave me, and kurisutaruhato says, this boy does have a very fast heart, very high heart rates, in That silnoye tells him, this boy is very shy and nervous, in that kurisutahato, he says well then I think everything is in order, apparently his heart will not have problems when subjected to the following tests, your silnoye will listen and measure the heart rate from Michael, every minute during the treadmill, stationary bike, and stair climber stress tests, each will last ten minutes, and I'll see how it works. I stop testing, depending on how Michael feels.
In that the test of the treadmill begins, Silnoye tells me to take off my shirt again and begins to place the electrodes of the heart monitor to measure my heart rate, in that Silnoye tells me that you are still very nervous Michael I can still feel how strong and fast that your heart beats in your chest, while I place the electrodes on your chest, calm down, everything will be fine, in that silnoye turn on the heart monitor and the characteristic sound of the beep, beep, beep, beep begins to be heard, but the beep were somewhat fast, due to the accelerated rhythm of my heartbeat, in that silnoye took out a pink stethoscope with a little screen on the hood, which showed the patient's heart rate in numbers, in that silnoye put on the olives and as soon as she put her stethoscope on my chest, the beep of the heart monitor started to increase and sound faster, I got quite nervous, silnoye, he says to me wow, your heart is beating very fast and strong now, so strong that the warheads, the The olives and the bell of my stethoscope are moving a lot up in my ears, because of how strong and fast your heart is, calm down, so we can start the test, we will do some breathing exercises to calm your heart, take a deep breath Michael, and exhale, in that I breathe and exhale, for a minute, in that silnoye, he says to me well, your heartbeats have dropped a bit, although you still hear yourself very nervous but we can start, in that kurisutahato appears and says to silnoye give me the measurement of the Michael's heart rate at the beginning of the test, in that he gives it and Kurisuhato says it is high, but lower than in the previous tests, I think we can start with the silnoye test, at that point the treadmill test starts, running slowly and after each minute increasing the speed of the treadmill more and more, silnoye measuring my heart rate and blood pressure every minute and reporting the results to kurisuhato, and kurisuhato telling me every minute that passed, how do you feel Michael can you continue, in that I told him if I can continue, and he showed me a table where he would indicate in what intensity I felt that I was already running, at the end I finished the test and bathed in sweat with sore legs and with my heart beating at full speed, they get me off the treadmill, the beep of the heart monitor sounded very fast, in that silnoye he listens to my heart with his stethoscope at the end of the test and stays a minute listening carefully and looking at the screen of his stethoscope my heart rate, at first it tells me your heart is very strong Michael, that feeling of moving the warheads and olive s my stethoscope up, it's incredible, but your heart rate is dropping very fast, that's good your heart recovers quickly, from having a very high heart rate at the end of the exercise exceeding your theoretical limit of beats per minute, now already It is going down to a fairly slow resting frequency, correct, I will rest for about 5 hours so you can eat and everything and in the afternoon we will continue with the second test the exercise bike, in this same room, together with my partner Kurisuhato.
After five hours I present myself again and this time I enter the exercise bike test, the same process they place the electrodes on me, the heart monitor begins with the beep somewhat fast at first, silnoye tells me you should control your nerves more Michael, although Your heart rate is already lower, it is still somewhat high when you start the test, your heart sounds fantastic and it has a beautiful sound, I like to hear it, how strong and fast it is, well Michael let's start, the test starts the same process as in the previous treadmill test, I finish the test the same sweaty and with my heart beating with all its might, silnoye listens to my heart after exercise and tells me I love the force of your heart, how fast and strong it is beating now, although now you only reached your theoretical limit of beats per minute, it seems that your heart supports exercise better on the stationary bike, even so your heart rate is quite high at the end of the exercise, eg Like the previous time, it is going down fast, at a very slow resting heart rate, well we have finished this test Michael, tomorrow we go with the climber, so you can rest and prepare for the next test, see you tomorrow, on that I say see you tomorrow Silnoye, in that kurisuhato approaches me and says you are a fairly strong athlete, have a rest, your results will give a lot of information about sports performance, they are quite useful, I think that now we will know the true limits of the human heart .
The next day the stair climber went to the next test, same process, this time the heart monitor sounded slower, and Silnoye tells me you already control your nerves better Michael, your heart is still fast, when you start the test, but it is a a little calmer, your heart sounds super great when it is calmer, your fast and slow heart sounds are very pleasant, well let's start that we can work very hard on that heart of yours, ready Michael, in that I say yes Silnoye, in that starts the test, same process when finishing the test of the stair climber, Silnoye tells me when listening to my heart with her stethoscope after the test was finished, the monitor sounded very fast, and my body was quite sore and my heart was beating with great force and quickly, bathed in sweat, this time the test lasted half an hour, in that silnoye tells me your heart supports the climber much better than in the previous tests, that's why we decided to lengthen it, making your heart overcome its Theoretical limits of beats per minute, apparently your heart at the end of the test as I am listening to it, exceeded its theoretical limit and little more than in the first test of the treadmill, this is because we lengthened the test, now your heart already return to his usual rest, well Michael we have finished the first phase, tomorrow you will go to room 1 with Pryskorene, so that I can evaluate the sounds of your heart more thoroughly and practice the echocardiogram at rest and in exercise, to see the structure of your heart, rest Michael.

Board footer