Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2022-01-31 21:14:07

miguel004
Files: 57
PM Website

my history Chapter 4 the sound and image of the cheetah heart

Chapter 4 the sound and image of the cheetah heart
The next day I go to the next test in which they prepare me for the resting echocardiography test, that's where I go to bed and something quite nervous Pryskorene arrives ready to examine me with her red stethoscope. listen to your different points of cardiac foci, in that Pryskorene brings her stethoscope to my chest and begins to listen to my heart beating super fast through the nerves, in that Pryskorene tells me go your locomotive yes it goes fast, at this moment she is listening to me It says I'm listening at this moment to the mitral focus, tumtumtumtumtumtumtum, it sounds loud, now I will listen to your tricuspid focus lubdublubdudlubdublubdub, now I will listen to your lung focus babombabombabombabom, well your heart sounds strong and fast, but your beats are strong, I do not detect any abnormality in the different foci and parts of your heart, you must calm your nerves more Michael, well now we will pass to the echocardiogram test, in that he puts gel on my chest so that it slides, the device to perform the echocardiography, in that Pryskorene, she begins to see my heart beat a little fast on an image screen, and she tells me I see your mouse heart now, because of how fast it beats, you see the image of your heartbeat and how your heart moves, interesting it looks very your right and left atrium strong, its contractibility is good, now we will see the right and left ventricles, they look good too, very strong with good contractibility, you have a big athlete's heart, Michael, it must weigh about 500 grams, good now we will go to the exercise echocardiography test I will put you on a stationary bike and you will do the same as in the cardiac monitor and exercise electrocardiogram test that I already reviewed yesterday, provided by silnoye, in the three tests you went very well, the test in the That your heart beat faster was in the treadmill and in the climber test it was the one that beat faster but it is because they lengthened it a bit, well let's start, it will last 10 minutes and I will see the reaction and movement coughing of your heart during very intense exercise by means of an image in that the test begins the same process with that of rest, with the difference that this time I was pedaling the exercise bike and Pryskorene checking my heart through the image of the echocardiographic device, in that at the end The Pryskorene test tells me look Michael how fast your mouse heart moves, on the screen, you hardly see how fast it goes, but you endured the exercise well and it is seen that your heart does not make much effort in an exercise of very high intensity, the structures are fine, maybe your nerves affect the performance of the pulsations a bit, but in normal conditions, I think your pulsations would be much lower, Michael tomorrow I invite you to run to the hill, I want to hear the reaction of your heart in an environment of height, see you tomorrow at 8:00 in the morning, be punctual friend. That's what I told him, I'll be there.

Board footer