Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2022-02-14 17:36:54

miguel004
Files: 57
PM Website

Chapter 6 cheetah heart Silnoye the reckless bike rider

Chapter 6 Silnoye the reckless bike rider

The next day on the hill Silnoye was already waiting for me with her bicycle and she tells me well now we will test your heart seriously Michael, your heart vs my strong and powerful professional cyclist heart, my heart beats 40 times per minute at rest, so that you will realize the level of physical condition that I have, I do not tire easily, I will fight you today dear friend, but first I want to listen to your heart before starting our challenge, I want to record the heart rate of the start and end of the challenge, in that she He takes out his pink stethoscope and begins to listen to my heart, telling me how I imagine your heartbeat is fast, you have no chance to beat me, as you did with Pryskorene, now I will put my ear to your chest without a stethoscope to listen and feel the pounding of your heartbeat, Michael, in that you put your head on my chest and listen to my nervous and fast heart and say Silnoye, cool, your heart beats so fast and strong, I like the feeling of that pounding in my ears and m ejillas, I feel the force of your heartbeat, in that he removes his ear from my chest and tells me do you want to hear mine, and feel it too Michael, in that I say yes, in that Silnoye, he puts the olives of his pink stethoscope and places the bell in his chest, and I hear his heartbeat, they are quite slow, ba-bump, ba-bump, ba-bump, in that he tells me you want to feel it, in that he grabs one of my hands and puts my right hand on his chest and He tells me you feel how strong my heart is, in that I tell him if your heartbeat is very strong and very slow compared to mine, in that Silnoye says, well then let's start the test, take your bike and pedal it has been said until the top of the hill, whoever loses, will do 100 squats, done Michael, that's what I say done, that's when the test begins, I pedaled as fast as I could, but if I managed to get there earlier and with time to spare, he definitely beat me, his legs were very strong, as soon as he arrived, my legs ached from the lactic acid, and my heart didn't even know Say it was beating with great force and speed, in that Silnoye tells me now I will listen to your heart Michael, I will listen to the rapid heart of a defeated, I hope I have not tortured your poor little heart much, in that he places his ear on my chest and tells me interesting , if I torture your heart a lot, it is beating very quickly and strongly, I adore the feeling of your beats so strong in my ear and cheeks, now I will listen to it with my stethoscope, in that he puts his stethoscope and brings it closer to my chest and he places his right hand on my chest to feel my heartbeat while at the same time listening, and he tells me your heart is very strong it almost makes my stethoscope come out of my ears, how fast it is beating now already low, good boy, now who I want you to listen to mine after the exercise so you can hear how strong my heart is, in that Silnoye does 100 star jumps, in 3 minutes, and then she grabs my head and places it on her chest telling me come here loser, in that I start to hear his heart beating faster, but with the sound of a rock drum drum, very loud sound, pumpumpumpumpumpumpum, I felt his pounding of his beats on my cheeks and ear, and he tells me that you feel Michael, in that I tell him your heart beats very strong, in that she says to me well now you have to do your part 100 squats Michael, in that I do the 100 squats and at the end, she tells me tomorrow you will have your last test Michael, you will go with kurisutaruhato to the ballet hall, I think she will test your heart during the dance, she is a ballet dancer and was one of the best in her high school days, she was always the protagonist of the plays, I think you and she will have a lot of fun tomorrow, see you Michael and thank you by c Share this sporting afternoon.

Board footer