Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2022-03-15 18:41:42

miguel004
Files: 57
PM Website

Chapter 2 the cheetah heart experiment the birth of a hero.

Chapter 2 the cheetah heart experiment the birth of a hero.
After doing my model work, and becoming famous throughout the sports community and cardiology doctors, they decide to do an experiment on me to create the perfect sportsman, based on the genes of the cheetah, one of the fastest animals in the world. world, at first I refused, but later they told me that it was safe and not dangerous at all, since it had already been tested on several patients who came out successfully, including the weretiger who had enormous strength, and they have experimented with several feline genes in humans, creating hybrids with super strength, the one who convinced me was pryskorene sertse who told me that she was in charge of the project together with the main person in charge as an advisor, cardiologist Natasha Khrabroye serdtse and cardiology student Mira Uskorennoye serdtse In that I did it for my friend Pryskorene and I accepted, Dr. Alan Brouk was in charge of the hybrid project, so I arrived at the experiment room with a nervousness or extreme thinking in my mind, I should not agree, my heart was beating like crazy, although a day before pryskorene told me that they had chosen me as a candidate, because they knew I was the person who had a heart strong enough to withstand the experiment, they had finally read all the medical articles about my sports performance thanks to my strong heart, and pryskorene was one of the cardiology students who had evaluated my heart during the Hermes race , so I knew very well the reaction of my heart to different stimuli, in that the cardiologist Natasha appears along with Pryskorene and Mira and Dr. Alan, who Natasha tells me ready Michael, a little nervous, I imagine everything will be fine, don't worry I will be in charge, the best cardiologist in the world, I have checked and repaired hearts all over the world in very difficult cases, despite my young age, so you are in very good hands, boy, I will evaluate your heart at all times along with pryskorene and Mira, during the gene transfer, it is very likely that your heart will have changes due to the cheetah genes, since it will become so strong, that it will be able to to give heartbeats that can give enough energy to your whole body, to run at the same speed as the cheetah, first we will evaluate your heart with a cardiovascular routine test and then we will go on to the experiment test, in that they do the corresponding tests , stress test on treadmill and stationary bike, at rest, and other things, that's where the tests end and cardiologist Natasha together with Pryskorene when reading my results says, wow wow, interesting heart, fast as the genes of the animal we are going to introduce you, I like it, your heart is very fast but strong as pryskorene had told me, very high heart rate in the tests, but a quick recovery, this is due to your nervousness, you will have to learn to manage those nerves Michael, well we will move on to the experiment , in that pyskorene tells me everything is going to be fine Michael, I think your heart will bear it, it is very strong, you are a very disciplined athlete, who has managed to have a body or very strong and healthy despite being very thin, in that the cardiologist tells me lie down in bed, I will personally put the electrodes on you and connect you to the heart monitor, to the echocardiogram to see the changes and reactions of your heart to the new cheetah genes, in that I go to bed and cardiologist Natasha tells me wow what a slim body, I can see your visible heartbeat, and I feel your heart beating very fast and strong, now I will turn on the heart monitor, as I imagine your heart rate is something high, calm down everything will be fine, in that Natasha tells Pryskorene, initial heart rate 120 beats per minute, let's start the experiment Dr. Alan, in that Dr. Alan injects the cheetah genes into my arm, and passing two minutes, cardiologist Natasha along with Mira and pryskorene report my vital signs to Dr. Alan, at which Natasha says, heart rate going up to 130 beats per minute, heart racing faster to 140, now 150, and still going up to 160, 170, 180, 190, 200, 201, 210, 220, 230, this point of reaching cardiac arrest, be ready in case of cardiopulmonary resuscitation, in that I felt my heart beating very strongly and quickly, feeling that I was almost about to and stallar, on that Natasha said heart rate going up to 240, on that pryskorene says apparently the echocardiogram shows changes in the structure of Michael's heart, it's getting bigger, and more powerful, and it's managing to exceed the heart rate of 250 beats per minutes, and apparently his heart rate is already decreasing, from 10 to 10 beats per minute until he reaches his normal rest, in that Natasha says it seems that Michael's heart withstood the experiment, his heart seems to have reached its frequency of resting rate of 120 beats per minute, due to the modification he had due to the cheetah genes, his heart is now more powerful, but no longer human, but a hybrid heart, with a high resting heart rate of 110 to 120 beats per minute, which will be his definitive normal, we will still continue to test him, to see if his heart from exercise can become stronger and slow down his new normal heart rate, now Michael has a n heart of a cheetah, and his body also had modifications, his legs became strong showing very marked muscles, his hair changed color from the original black that he had now has blond strands in front with the rest of the black hair, his body is still very thin, but his muscles have received modifications, well Michael we are done, we will keep you under observation in a room during this month, and together with pryskorene and Uskorennoye serdtse we will evaluate your new cheetah heart, new cheetah-man hybrid.

Board footer