Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2022-04-25 16:27:35

miguel004
Files: 57
PM Website

Chapter 4 the fight of the cheetah man against the tiger man

Chapter 4 the fight of the cheetah man against the tiger man

At that moment I move quickly and find myself face to face with the weretiger, the battle begins my super speed against his super strength, in that the weretiger moves fast and attacks me with several blows using his powerful claws, which I dodge with ease, until one manages to hit me and generates a cut on my right arm that I use to cover myself, in that I decide to increase the speed of my movements and attack the weretiger more quickly, managing to hit him 5 more times but not I knocked him down and didn't do any damage, his body was much more resistant than mine, despite outperforming him in speed, he manages to land another blow to my body this time making a cut in my chest, but fortunately not very deep, but with his strength manages to knock me to the ground, and he almost manages to kill me trying to give me the finishing blow, but at that moment I move as fast as possible and manage to land 100 blows per second to the body achieving defeat him, and leaving him very injured, but due to the effort, my heart was beating quite fast, in that Pryskorene appears with his stethoscope, seeing me lie down on the ground to try to catch my breath due to the hard battle I had with the man tiger, she places her stethoscope in my chest and listen to my racing heart, and he says to me Michael, your heart is beating very fast, the fastest I've heard in my entire life so far as a cardiology student, it's over 250 beats per minute, it's beating at 265 beats per minute, I feel like my stethoscope vibrates from the force of your powerful and fast heartbeats, you have a heart like that of a hummingbird, it seems only like a buzz almost almost, I can't easily detect s1 and s2, because of the speed of your heartbeat, you tried too hard to throw those punches at high speed, your heart had to pump very fast, to get your body to have enough energy to fight at that high speed, your heartbeat and heart rate are already going down, I hear your heartbeat sharper, returning to its usual resting rate of 120 per minute, it sounds like your heart is very strong and can pump fast enough for you to reach speeds much higher than normal. mana, because of this you were able to defeat the weretiger thank you, Michael for defending me from him, anyway we will have to do more tests on your heart and body in general to see if you do not present any sequel or damage, due to this battle, in that I tell her I would do anything to defend you pryskorene, you are the most beautiful girl in the world, and this heart is yours, and it will beat what is necessary so that it can have enough strength and overcome anything that puts you in danger, in that she tells me, thanks Michael, but I will try to protect your heart as much as I can and you, I don't want you to die in a battle, so don't put yourself in danger again, in that a colleague from pryskorene, tells him I doubt it, that Michael can fulfill you that, several experiments are having failures, and they are becoming aggressive, I think we will need the help of Michael and his cheetah speed to beat them and bring them under control there are still 9 of them that have failures, in that pryskorene says, I hope they find a way to put Michael in danger, I for one will be his personal doctor.

Board footer