Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2017-04-11 00:49:38

bakerstbabe221
Files: 15
PM

How does the mood strike you?

For those of you whose cardiophilia ebbs and flows even a little, waxes and wanes....
When the mood (to stethoscope, be stretched, participate in the community, watch videos, read stories, make recordings, etc) strikes... how does it hit you? Gradually? Or suddenly and all at once?

For me, it's usually all at once and it's very strong. Once I've satisfied it, I move one.

Just curious how it is for others

"I should have fitted you with a cardiograph." -Eurus Holmes, The Final Problem (4x03)

#2 2017-04-11 02:28:02

Diff
Files: 139
PM

Re: How does the mood strike you?

More of a cozy little flame that's always there. It's nice to gather around it, get comfy, and relax when nothing else is going on.

#3 2017-04-11 06:53:24

heartbeat1
No avatar found
Files: 0
PM

I find if I'm in the right mood I can't get enough of hearts. I'm active on 'the other heartbeat site'  quite a bit and I do share a lot on there and I really do love to share. But, I'm finding the other site is seemingly going stale. Chat is getting quieter and quieter on there and i'm glad this site has got up and running for a welcome change.  I can go through low periods when I don't feel much into hearts but, it soon comes back.

#4 2017-04-12 09:47:52

hartspot17
No avatar found
PM

Mine is constant, without waver. I can regulate the intensity a little by redirecting my energy, but it doesn't fade or disappear. Ever.

I would rather be hated for who i am, than loved for who i am not..
--Wayne Dyer et.al

#5 2017-04-12 14:22:36

Excelsior2007
No avatar found
PM

Mine is constant too. I cannot find enough hearts. :) I could listen to a male's heart for ages. :)

#6 2017-04-12 17:09:34

Deleted user #620

My cardiophilia isn't constant at all, I just get random cravings to be listened at by someone I trust and like. I don't really have a reason for this, though these are just thoughts as I wouldn't enjoy that IRL to be honest, haha. I usually watch videos when I can't sleep because slow heartbeats soothe me. Other types of heartbeat videos well, I just browse my YT account once in a while to check if there are any new stuff, and then I often find myself watching heartbeat videos for hours lol. I make recordings when something interesting or weird happens with my heart or when I feel motivated enough to try new stuff to see how it reacts. Hmm, what else? If I feel especially depressed, I can feel the need to listen to my big bro's heartbeat too.

#7 2017-04-15 21:02:48

Desdemona
PM

It never hits me all at once and it never completely leaves me, either.  It's just stronger at some times than it is at others.  But it's always there in the background.  For example, I may not be thinking specifically about hearts, but if I come across an interesting article about something heart-related, I'll probably want to learn as much as I can about whatever it is because hearts are fascinating and I love learning about them.  Or sometimes when I'm hugging my best friend, I'll hear his heartbeat—not on purpose, but he's about seven inches taller than I am, and if he doesn't lean down during a hug so that my head ends up on his shoulder instead of his upper chest, hearing something is pretty much inevitable—and I'll find myself paying pretty close attention to what I'm hearing.  (Of course, I don't really mind, though I have to admit that I'm slightly uncomfortable with this unintentional earstething since it's not something I've asked if he wanted me to do it, and that seems a bit weird...still, I don't intentionally do it, so maybe that's a bit less creepy than it could be.  I don't know.)  And of course, music with heartbeat-like percussion will always catch my interest.

Sometimes it's more intense than it is at other times, and of course I may decide to seek out YouTube clips or stething pics or listen to a file or two.  It's just...it's something that I pay more attention to sometimes, and because my fondness for heartbeats is more musical and intellectual than anything (though under the right circumstances, it could be a turn-on as well), I don't always notice if the interest wanes a little.  But it's always part of me.

Last edited by Desdemona (2017-04-15 21:10:58)

#8 2017-04-18 05:45:06

kit_kat
No avatar found
PM

Mines comes in cycles. There are days I don't even think about hearts, then there are days where I think about hearts quite a lot.

My interest in hearts has waned due to the fact that I need to be in love with a guy to do heart things with. I can't really do that over the Internet when I'm engaged. Well I could but I've been there and done that with men who were taken and I felt guilty for doing so despite nothing physical going on.

For the most part, I have suppressed my urge to want to be listened to. It's hard  to be with a man who isn't into listening to my heart. So because I surpress, every three or four months I get super major urges to want to share my heart. I even pick fights with my fiancé because I resent him for not being like us. I feel terrible that I do that.

My interest in hearts is like there being a constant tide with some huge tsunami like waves every several months lol

Don't even trip dawg

#9 2018-04-04 16:58:59

Fbhbeat
PM

I would say I'm somewhere between B St B and Diff.

Bass 'n' Heartbeats

#10 2018-05-26 04:12:47

PineMarten
Files: 1
PM

Sometimes my interest in hearts is intense and difficult to ignore. Other times it is mild and I don't mind whether or not I listen to a heartbeat. But my interest lingers in the back of my mind and doesn't go away entirely.

Board footer